Big penis but small self confidence

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldn't worry about what you're studying or trying to get laid. As far as academics go, you can play off your studies. Girls and women like intelligent men. And as previously started don't worry about getting laid, because it will happen soon enough.

19 isn't bad, either. I was 17 when I lost my virginity, so not far off from you. I as well was in the same boat as you when I was your age, shy about talking to girls, etc. That's only human nature. You'll be okay.

All I have to say is when it does happen, you'll be a hit amongst all your lady friends!

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You want to be a great lover or just the guy with a big dick? Take your penis size out of the equation. For most women it's simply a bonus. Learn how to treat women outside the bedroom and that will spill into how you treat them in the bedroom. So what, you have a big dick. There are a shit load of guys out there with big dicks who are saddled up with unsatisfied women. Sex is 80% mental (emotions), 15% physical chemistry, and 5% size. Sex is easy. One end goes into the other. Making love...well that's another story. Women know you can fuck them, but I suggest you learn how to make love to their mind. Leave an imprint so deep they smell your pheromones when you're not there. And it does not take a big dick to do that. It takes patience, attention to detail and stamina. You tell a woman how big your dick is and you come off cocky. Which says to her it's all about you. Making you a selfish lover. Make it all about her. As far as the confidence goes (or the lack there of), no one on this site is going to be able to build that for you. You know what you want. Go for it. It may take you ten NO's before you get a YES, but it's worth it. Just be ready for what happens next. Oh yeah, and wrap up. You don't want your first time to produce an unwanted bouncing baby boy/girl.
This. This is my answer.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually they are small cocked guys the ones who show a lot of self confidence..maybe it is a way to make up for the lack of size... in fact most intelligent girls prefer a shy guy over a clown most of times

Very well Put, Mystic Wolf!

I was socially Awkward myself, growing up. Didn't have my first real girlfriend until I was 17.
It goes without saying that I'm pretty well packed myself.
I have 2 older brothers,who, in that same point of their lives, were getting laid on a very regular basis.
My brothers are also VERY confident, and not as well endowed as I am.

If you don't center on getting laid- center on your studies- Women like a guy with a big brain... a big cock is the prize they don't se, but WILL appreciate, when the time is right.
:cool:

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya, no to the initiation of convo bout dick size. Maybe you oughtta join Plenty of Fish, the biggest bootycall place out there online lol. But if you gotta pckge like tht u seriously shouldnt have much problems gettin guys or girls

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Very well Put, Mystic Wolf!

I was socially Awkward myself, growing up. Didn't have my first real girlfriend until I was 17.
It goes without saying that I'm pretty well packed myself.
I have 2 older brothers,who, in that same point of their lives, were getting laid on a very regular basis.
My brothers are also VERY confident, and not as well endowed as I am.

If you don't center on getting laid- center on your studies- Women like a guy with a big brain... a big cock is the prize they don't se, but WILL appreciate, when the time is right.
:cool:

well that wasn't my situation.. :D I kinda got laid around 23 years old with a very ugly girl found on a phone chat... my cock struggled to stay hard and I came in less than 30 seconds because , anyway she got a pretty pussy and I wasn't accustomed to the sight of a pussy before... so my experience is very sad but eventually I gained a lot of self confidence especially after starting assuming paroxtine. If u didnt know I say you that paroxetine had a nice side effect that is long lasting erections and intercourse cause it delayed my climax a lot... then I had a fuckbuddy I fucked for over an year...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh and one thing i forgot: I'm a little afraid that my dick might be too thick for most of the girls - is that likely?

No. Ever seen a baby come outta that gaping maw.

Now, go do the things you like and love to do. You'll find lots of company of your path of life.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are a lot of issues here. The first is that you need to separate the need for a relationship and the need to have sex.

You write in a certain objectifying way about women and a denigrating way about yourself. Despite the opinions often aired on this site a big dick alone does not maketh the man. If that were true women would just buy dildos.

Building self confidence is something that happens gradually over time. At 19 it is not surprising that you feel unconfident. That is the norm. The trouble with comp sci is that it is heavily male dominated. If you are at college I suggest you cultivate some kind of extra curricular activity. Join a society that caters for your interest. Sometimes you can become more sure of yourself through other non-sex related aspects of your life like study, or pursuing leisure or work. The confidence you gain in other aspects of your life pays dividends sexually.

If you want to go the nightclub route take care because that is perilous. Make sure you have thought about your appearance (don't look as if your mother has dressed you, get yourself a decent hair cut). There are certain signs you should look out for. If a girl looks at you with interest or better still engages you in conversation then she is interested, but that does not mean that you have pulled. If, for instance, you don't come across as a creep she will get the hell out of there. Mentioning you penis size would be a definite no no here! Work on your small talk. Take an interest in her. Where does she come from? What does you study? Does she like x, y or z? You could also try being honest about yourself. Admitting that you are kind of shy is much better in pretending that you do and making a mess of it.

Hi,
I have a rather big dick (around 8.5 x 7) but i'm having really trouble actually finding a girl to fuck. I'm 19 now and still a virgin (no girl ever saw my dick) but i've been in some relationships. My problem is that i'm really shy and don't have too much self confidence talking to girls. I wouldn't consider myself ugly, i'm 6.5" tall and around 185lbs. I really wanna have sex with a girl but i can't just walk to them and tell them about my size and i'm rather too shy to talk to them directly/normally at a party or so. I am also kind of a nerd (studying computer science related stuff at college) which lowers my self confidence even more.
Can anyone give me tips on how to overcome my problems and actually pick up women? :biggrin1:

P.S.: If anyone wanna see a pic of my dick feel free to ask