Big penis days

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dongalong, Apr 7, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

NO IT'S NOT A NEW NATIONAL HOLIDAY! :tongue:

Those of us with hair usually have "bad hair days".

Do any of you have "big penis days" - when your penis gets much harder and bigger than usual?

Can you explain why it was that way?

2. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ummm...do you?

I guess you mean it seems bigger some days and smaller the other? x_o;

3. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In its flaccid state, I can't say that I have ever observed much fluctuation from one day to another, per se. However, I can provide that I am always at my horniest during the warmer months (the rites of Spring, I guess) so, as I result, my guy spends more quality time in respect to being big and hard and ready to play. And, of course, during the warm weather, a man's balls are at their best -- low, loose, and swinging!

I do like the idea of having a national holiday, though.

4. max32

max32 New Member

Albums:
    indeed my cock sometimes gets harder and bigger than usual. i like this feeling, when it can't get any bigger or harder anymore. i once measured my cock in this maximum state of arousal and found out, that it was half an inch bigger than during an average erection.

5. blue_eyed_devil

blue_eyed_devil New Member

Albums:
    Maybe not big penis days, but i have definitely had big penis moments. I'm pretty sure its because i was more turned on, since the last few times it happened was after me and my girfirend had a foursome with another couple.
    MK

6. dongalong

Gold Member

I had a small penis day recently, I had drank too much coffee, wore tight underwear all the skin seemed tighter, so when I tried to get hard it looked and felt much smaller than usual.

I had also had big penis day recently, when I was showing a hot lady friend around Paris, I must have had at least 30 erections that day, I noticed many people staring at my bulge which was hard to hide.

During my tongkat ali experiment I also had a fuller than normal one.

7. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

this definitely happens to me... can't explain why.

8. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't get those as far as I know
    but a holyday hehe
    Well if (I was surprised myself) we have a day of castrating animals.... then it should be a day like that too hehey

9. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Sometimes when I'm extremely relaxed, my flaccid hang is much longer. I don't get this level of relaxation from sleep, but I'll get it from a steaming hot bath. I'll get out of the bath and it's hanging at what seems like close to its full erect length, except that it's completely flaccid. This effect can last for hours afterwards, but only if I can resist stimulating it. If I achieve an erection, though, it will revert to the normal flaccid size afterwards.

I wish I could make this effect occur at will, but I have no control over it. I've always referred to these events as "big penis days".

10. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Everyday is a big penis day, some of us even have big penis nights.

Then again, sometimes it's just one set of messy sheets after another.

11. Blocko

Blocko Member

I find if I go out dancing and get really active, maybe with a few redbulls + vodka, I always wake up afterwards with a super cracking hard on. A little longer but definitely thicker and harder than usual.

12. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know dongalong...I use to wonder this same thing.
    Finally, I discovered that diet (foods esp certain spices in foods , red wines, etc.) will elevate our moods and even sex drives that includes these great hard-ons
    that feels bigger than usual...indications also good blood flow and heart
    circulation throughout the body and brain...including the gential areas (the penis).
    You know also those days that you feel brain dead and tried, and all you want to is sleep...same concept.
    Routine excerise will many times perk things up too.
    Also, our individual 'bio-rhythm patterns' gives us these type days too.
    There are cycles with/in the male every 28 days just as that of a woman:eek:
    SURPRISED...it's true.
    There are computer programs that will read your or chart your bio-rhythm patterns by keying your birthday by date and time....interesting program.
    Check it out if you haven't already. It's a big thing in Japan and some other over-sea places (not too big in USA) But is really something to it.
    You should tune into and listen to your body more as it sounds like you are realizing now...you'd really be surpised and amazed.:wink:
    I'm speaking from experience.
    Be safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee:smile:

13. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

If I'm extremely horny or turned on I'll get harder and bigger or at least it seems I do and I'll shoot a huge load. So yeah, I guess I do have big dick days or at least bigger dick days.

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    when i'm flaccid, the only thing that affects it is temperature. when i'm hard, what gives me a "good day" is how turned on i am.

15. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    sometimes when its hot it seems to get a little bigger than usual

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Speaking of "big penis moments", I'll vouch for one of our member's cock gaining an inch or so at climax. I've seen dicks shoot their cum, but none enlarge as much as our Lex's (to give his initial) as it approaches his explosion. Sure, its girth enlarges, as well as veins protruding more, but its just amazing to watch it get longer! Cams certainly broaden out world!

Hope you don't mind my comments, Lex!

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course. that's because cocks and balls are like, regulated by temperature. they have to maintain a certain temp to work properly

18. yggdrasil

yggdrasil New Member

Yeah, I've noted "good cock days" myself. Usually they are not the same as good hair days...being that they tend to happen when I am sleep-deprived (either because of an all-nighter or restless sleep). I attribute that to an excess of alpha-adrenergic activity. Also, I do have more of them in warmer weather, whether because of the heat itself or because of less comfortable sleeping due to the heat, probably some effect from both. I would say that a really good cock day, which happens maybe 20-30 times or so a year, it is 1/2 to 3/4 inch longer than usual, and maybe nearly as much more in girth. I love my nine inch days...

19. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

If you need me to perform a methodologically sound study of your member, I'd be happy to move in.

20. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Yes, I really don't know why, but my dick sometimes is larger than usual. I know sometimes it is extremely harder than usual. And, on top of that, there seems to be when this happens that I shoot a larger load of cum. Whatever it is, I enjoy it when it happens. I usually give my wife notice, and she really enjoys it also. Maybe that is why it is larger....

Draft saved Draft deleted