Big penis days

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My penis is a dimensional standard used by NTIS and other certifying authorities to establish correctness of proportion and size among men seriously affected with body dysmporphic syndrome, as described in the latest Diagnostic and Statistical Manual - IV. :smile: See my Gallery for examples. :cool:

No really, there was one night with one lady smoking pot where it felt huge but with pot, who knows if it is real. Aside from that, it's always the same +/- about 5%.

And of course we can talk pumps....I've tried that. There's a category and threads on pumping here.

thevicster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In response to Hypolimnas' quote "some of us even have big penis nights", just imagine, on the very biggest night, the shock to the partner on the receiving end, if the room was pitch black, and the very big penis was coated with phosphorus and glowed in the dark

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The latest photo in my gallery is a shot of me flaccid on a 'big penis day' :)

I can tell if I'm going to have a big penis day the second I wake up. Those are great days!

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes when I'm extremely relaxed, my flaccid hang is much longer. I don't get this level of relaxation from sleep, but I'll get it from a steaming hot bath. I'll get out of the bath and it's hanging at what seems like close to its full erect length, except that it's completely flaccid. This effect can last for hours afterwards, but only if I can resist stimulating it. If I achieve an erection, though, it will revert to the normal flaccid size afterwards.

I wish I could make this effect occur at will, but I have no control over it. I've always referred to these events as "big penis days".

I've had similar experience. I've also noticed most mornings when I first awake, I'm very flaccid - hanging and swinging loosely (I love the way that feels). After a few minutes, I gradually shrink down to my normal flaccid state - tucked up smaller and tighter. I always presumed it was a result of nocturnal erections.

Zaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man I to use to think that I was the only one that experience this phenomenon!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I know what you are talking.
Flacid, it varies.

But what I mean is that sometimes I days I get an erection, and then other days, I'll be having a big penis day.
It gets very hard in either case. On the regular days, it's hard, and boney. On the big days, it's hard and plump, and the head fills out more.
Does that make sense.

I can't tell you why. The hardness, rigidity seems to be a function of arousal for me. The plumping factor though doesn't seem to be a function of arousal, but I do get more aroused when I see it get that big.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In response to Hypolimnas' quote "some of us even have big penis nights", just imagine, on the very biggest night, the shock to the partner on the receiving end, if the room was pitch black, and the very big penis was coated with phosphorus and glowed in the dark

Oh that would be a big penis light, totally blinding, so best best snuggled into a nice tight hole for the benefit of all concerned.

And on the topic of imagining:

Imagine all the people, living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.