Big Penis: Impact On Your Life

If you have what you perceive to be a big penis, how has it affected your life?

• Very positive

Votes: 70 31.1%
  • Positive

Votes: 75 33.3%
  • Somewhat positive

Votes: 47 20.9%
  • Somewhat negative

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Negative

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Very negative

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Not in any meaningful way

Votes: 23 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was early 20s I was led to believe that 8 inches was considered average. The Kensey and Johnson and Johnson reports were released and waylaid that concept in my mind. There have been update reports to substantiate those earlier report to a large degree. I was virgin until I was 20 years and 4 months. A friend found that out, and made arrangements for me to meet with a woman about 10 years my senior. Let us just say that she was one who had been around the block a time or two. Making a rather long story short she was impressed with my package. Now many years later and having been several times around the block myself I have become aware of men and their endowments and sexual prowess.

I have been very pleased with the impact that my pe is has had on my life. It has afforded me much pleasure as well as has been very pleasingly received my many men and women in my life. If there are those who perceive this as bragging so be it. Being much older now, I am very pleased to have enjoyed sex and giving pleasure to many others. Yes, my penis has had a good impact on my life.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was early 20s I was led to believe that 8 inches was considered average. The Kensey and Johnson and Johnson reports were released and waylaid that concept in my mind. There have been update reports to substantiate those earlier report to a large degree. I was virgin until I was 20 years and 4 months. A friend found that out, and made arrangements for me to meet with a woman about 10 years my senior. Let us just say that she was one who had been around the block a time or two. Making a rather long story short she was impressed with my package. Now many years later and having been several times around the block myself I have become aware of men and their endowments and sexual prowess.

I have been very pleased with the impact that my pe is has had on my life. It has afforded me much pleasure as well as has been very pleasingly received my many men and women in my life. If there are those who perceive this as bragging so be it. Being much older now, I am very pleased to have enjoyed sex and giving pleasure to many others. Yes, my penis has had a good impact on my life.
Thank you so much for staying on topic. Several posters before have a history of getting off topic and put other people down.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In my younger days nudge-nudge, I was extermely self-conscious, and was occasionally teased. That's a definite negative. Later I got some very positive responses. This has settled into the majority of my adulthood not really giving it much thought. Some women are impressed, some don't want it anywhere near them.

Just as with any other size.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
zero effect on my life. growing up i never perceived my dick to be "big" even though girls and women around would say so. i always thought they were just being nice to my ego. nonetheless, it never got to my head.

to be very frank, having a big dick had ZERO effect on my life and/or my success in life. trust me, telling your job interviewer you got a big dick doesn't get you the job... telling the cashier you got a big dick when you buy the lottery ticket doesn't improve your chances of winning... telling that girl you like you have a big dick doesn't guarantee she will go out with you... telling the bouncer that you got a big dick won't help get you into that cool club... and so on... the point is that having a big penis doesn't really do much in improving your life overall; most of it is just in our heads.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Destroyed my life made me lose home, job & life properties, alienated me from wifé and children, now all i have is this Street entertaining gig in which i use ma massive Cock as a horsewhip to agressively panhandle strangers for a pence
So......positive.

Reactions: NCbear

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
zero effect on my life. growing up i never perceived my dick to be "big" even though girls and women around would say so. i always thought they were just being nice to my ego. nonetheless, it never got to my head.

to be very frank, having a big dick had ZERO effect on my life and/or my success in life. trust me, telling your job interviewer you got a big dick doesn't get you the job... telling the cashier you got a big dick when you buy the lottery ticket doesn't improve your chances of winning... telling that girl you like you have a big dick doesn't guarantee she will go out with you... telling the bouncer that you got a big dick won't help get you into that cool club... and so on... the point is that having a big penis doesn't really do much in improving your life overall; most of it is just in our heads.
thank you for your thoughtful response

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The most reasonable response in the history of LPSG!

Reactions: NCbear

I am a good looking man with a great body and big cock. People eventually say something to me about the way I look. Even the biggest baddest most manliest of men will pay me a compliment. Which is nice, doors open for a little bit easier in social settings.

In the bedroom women have always been shocked when I get undressed. I’ve been told that I am not supposed to have a cock this big etc. I am an athlete with loads of stamina. So as you can imagine I thoroughly have fucked the hell out of every woman I have been with. To include women that I did not really like all that much. As a matter of fact I fucked a former manager of mine who openly opposed me quite often. She came back for more several sessions. She told me she did not like me and that it made her hot when her pussy hurt the next day..... uh ok

If you have a big cock people like it. Females, males, straight, gay, or confused. Everyone seems to appreciate a big cock. It for sure helps you establish your place in the pecking order of a group.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've more than a few partners attribute my apparent ability to stay positive and "get over it" to my endowment. There might be something to it.

I don't seem to suffer from the neurosis about my masculinity that I see in a lot of guys. Could be because I am confident in what I have between my legs.

Also, I've spent a lot of my adult life single. I don't know if you'd call it a hobby, but I've spent a lot of time trying - and succeeding - at getting laid. I am not sure I have the same approach of success rate with a five inch dick.

hillbillybone

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Destroyed my life made me lose home, job & life properties, alienated me from wifé and children, now all i have is this Street entertaining gig in which i use ma massive Cock as a horsewhip to agressively panhandle strangers for a pence

Lol, and yet you havent picture 1 up here..... hahahaha :p

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With the exception of some teasing which embarrassed when I was young I'd say it's had a very positive effect on my sex life. Having a reputation for being large has led to a lifetime of many partners and experiences. The interest it created among some women when I was young boosted my confidence to pursue romantic partners.

More important is that it made me a better lover. The extra patience and foreplay required to couple comfortably forced me to educate myself. Getting ahold of The Joy of Sex early on opened my eyes to female sexual response/needs. Studying the techniques and philosophy behind the Kama Sutra and Tantric sex also helped me focus more on a partner's experience than my own.

It's had little effect outside my sex life. Loving parents and my personality formed who I am. :cool:

Reactions: Triasco

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never considered myself big. But when I'm completely soft, it hangs about 4.5 to 5" and still has a nice thickness to it. When it gets a little excited, it gets to 6" and thick. Growing up, I was always embarrassed by how much bigger it was than other guys. I definitely saw many guys staring at it and even got teased about it a few times. One time, I was changing clothes in a locker room and another guy looked at me and asked why was my dick hard. I was completely soft at the time and told him that it was soft. He didn't believe me and it only made me very self-conscious. (He later admitted that he had never seen a soft dick that was over an inch.)

Only in the last 15 years or so have I been able to appreciate that my dick hangs nicely when it is soft. Since I have gotten the PA, my dick hangs even bigger because it is always a little bit excited. I've noticed how guys stare at it in the locker room or at the urinal. That doesn't bother me anymore and I like the attention it gets. And it does make a nice bulge in my jeans/shorts/pants.

StL_Poly_Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really doesn't have much impact in my daily life and it's not like it's given me any advantages one way or another. I do think that there are certain societal pressures that tell us "bigger is better" even if that's not really the case, and I do feel bad for men who are average or small because that pressure can make them feel needlessly insecure. At the same time, knowing I'm large I do often feel more confident going in to a sexual encounter, and I love the ego stroke of having women mention my size.