Big Penis Lovers: Are You Too Busted Out?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bxmuscle, Dec 23, 2010.

1. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

My question to hung guys about how they're treated got me thinking about what happens to those into really large penises.

I'm of average sized who has met more than one guy who likes to bottom for hung dudes; and been way stretched out, often to the point of having really loose, even gaping holes as a consequence. My hung straight friends tell me that this can also happen to a woman's vagina.

Do those of you into really big penises every worry about this, or even consider it an issue? I ask cause someone recently told me about being screwed by a man with a penis the size of a beer can, and feeling hardly anything! The teller related this in a very sad tone. What's your experience and feelings? Please be honest if you decide to respond.

2. D_Percival Plunger

D_Percival Plunger Account Disabled

I've never heard of anyone being 'stretched out', the ass and vagina are both muscles, go through contractions, etc.

Case-in-point, when I first started sleeping with an ex-girlfriend, I was too big to the point of hurting her (this was not her first time either); so we just added more foreplay, lube, whatever, and when we got to the point where sex was a normal part of relationship, she could take all of me fine. And after getting drunk at a Christmas party a year later after our relationship ended, we fucked and back to problem one, I had to ease her into it. She had't slept with anyone except one other guy in between this time.

So you can never be always 'stretched out,' sure some people are more loose or whatever, but you can easily do exercises e.g. keigels, stretches, to 'tighten up' per se. Sounds like your friend just might be having too much sex, if that's even possible.

3. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had a huge one, so I wouldn't know. :X I'm still dreamin'.. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted