Big Penis/Low pressure/

wranglersRbad: Has anyone had this problem? And how do you deal with it? I am 17&1/4 inches long and 11&1/2 inches around, the problem is this: Because of the size, I can rarely get a full erection during sex. This means that I am not very stiff and have a real hard time stuffing a somewhat limp penis (head is about the size of a softball) into a whole the size of a lime? When I do rarely get a full erection, we can almost never get it in anyway. For now, my wife and I just spend alot of time "fooling around". :-X

gigantikok: jesus christ, youre over 17 inches long. :eek: MAN, i'm gonna have to see pictures of this.

I don't think many people have this problem because I think there is only a smidgen (am I using that word correctly?) of people on this planet that are anywhere near your length and thickness. Wow. It sounds like quite an enormous cock. Aside from EXTREMELY overabundant foreplay, and years of stretching and practice... I frankly don't know what else you and your wife would do. 11 1/2 inches around is ALOT :-/

wranglersRbad: Im sorry, but te only pictures I have are locked away ;)
One of the reasons I was glad to find this website was the fact that I had never heard of anyone else with this problem.

MDC: I don't think there's anything you can do to improve this.

An "average" penis is under 12 cubic inches. You claim to have 181 cubic inches of penis. In order to be fully erect, you would need over 1/2 gallon of blood IN your penis. 1/2 gallon is *only* 115 cubic inches, so maybe you would need 3 quarts of blood.