Big Penis - Petite Girl

Jerus

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys, I'm new!

I've been lurking here for some time, never felt the need to post but now I have! I've met a really nice girl, shes very petite though at just 5"1 and a small dress size, I can nearly get my hands around her waist and she had little hips! I'm not very well built, but I'm packing 10 thick inches.

Usually, I'm not bothered too much about the girl it has to be said and I've mad more then my fair share of one night stands where I've left without so much of as a blowjob, but this is the first girl I've had feelings for in a long time, so I want to make it work and don't want to upset her. Shes already said to me how shes really tight and I've had my fingers down there and she is REALLY tight!

Shes knows I'm big from touching my package semi hard, but she hasn't got it out yet and it doesn't really get rock hard until there is a nice wet pussy in front of it lol.

I know loads of forplay and loads of lube are a given, but any other advice would be great! Thanks! Jerus.

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
Do not use artificial lubricant, get her wet, Let her get to know your cock, touch it, feel it and suck it. The pussy is very accommodating to size and very elastic. Just think about the fact that babies come out of there. Maybe the first time let her sit on top of you and let her work it in. She is going to love it and getting her pussy stretched out.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm on the petite side and just a little taller than your girlfriend, and you are the same size as my fiancee. Try using some dildos of varying lengths and thicknesses, get her used to feeling them. Once she's comfortable with those you should have no problems fitting in. Just make her feel comfortable, be patient, and in no time you should be able to fit it all in. For her, the feeling of being stretched out is indescribeable! :tongue:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Just be patient and work her up to it and she'll be fine. Lots of foreplay will definately help, and use your fingers on her to get her warmed up. Its likely she won't be able to take your entire length, but you should be able to have sex with her with a little work and practice. Just be careful not to ram the entire thing inside of her all at once.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In addition to what everyone else has said about lots of foreplay and getting warmed up, let her be on top so she can control how much she takes. As wonderful and incredible as it's going to feel, resist the urge to thrust it all inside her. Even though she's petite, you might be surprised when she takes it all inside her.

Anyway, have fun and post lots of pics...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jerus said:
Hi Guys, I'm new!

I've been lurking here for some time, never felt the need to post but now I have! I've met a really nice girl, shes very petite though at just 5"1 and a small dress size, I can nearly get my hands around her waist and she had little hips! I'm not very well built, but I'm packing 10 thick inches.

Usually, I'm not bothered too much about the girl it has to be said and I've mad more then my fair share of one night stands where I've left without so much of as a blowjob, but this is the first girl I've had feelings for in a long time, so I want to make it work and don't want to upset her. Shes already said to me how shes really tight and I've had my fingers down there and she is REALLY tight!

Shes knows I'm big from touching my package semi hard, but she hasn't got it out yet and it doesn't really get rock hard until there is a nice wet pussy in front of it lol.

I know loads of forplay and loads of lube are a given, but any other advice would be great! Thanks! Jerus.

Well, i'm petit too...u already know the foreplay thing plus the lub...but it much depend of what she likes...and is turn on by...i'm a vaginal woman and teasing for me will be by the head of the penis, rubing the penis, and everything involved with penis:biggrin1: ...not oral sex, or dildos, not fingers (dont like at all...) giving little by little and will wanting more and more...until u are soooo turn on that u take as much as u can...

Go testing the waters and learning what she particularly likes...every women is different. How wet she becomes naturally? And so many other important details will be making the experience great!

But how thick is your girth anyways? Because for sure a 10" will take some work...i'm myself for now can take a 9" but we work on that too....:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RideRocket said:
In addition to what everyone else has said about lots of foreplay and getting warmed up, let her be on top so she can control how much she takes. As wonderful and incredible as it's going to feel, resist the urge to thrust it all inside her. Even though she's petite, you might be surprised when she takes it all inside her.

Anyway, have fun and post lots of pics...

:tongue: U do Rock RideRock... we are twin minds....:biggrin1:

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Riderocket - girl on top controlling the depth of penetration and speed is a great way to start exploring her - I aint 10 inches but even so I find that this is a good way of finding out in the early stages of sexual contact what the woman can actually take

Enjoy!

Jerus

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, thanks for the replys - some good advice! We got a little further tonight, in fact she's just left :wink:. Anyway, i got it out for her - I'm used to the reaction but it felt different with someone who you like so much that you actually want to impress! She couldn't get her thumb and finger around it, she just spent ages playing with it! I fingered her a lot and she got very wet but also very tight so we didn't try sex - i think she was a little nervous and didn't want to show it and I didn't pressure her. I mentioned her on top but she said she doesn't like 'being in control' so I guess its upto me to be as gentle as I can with her. I think its game on for tomorrow though, wish me luck!

P.S. - maybe I should go buy some 'toys' to warm her up first? would it seem weird to you girls if a guy already had some dildos etc (what about hygene etc?) we're quite new to each other so I thought sex toys is for later in a relationship?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man ...i'm excited for both of u !!!!:tongue: :biggrin1:

Good luck!!! take your time !!!

:151:

I have no ideia about toys and etc....:redface:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JeffGrncrs said:
Do not use artificial lubricant, get her wet, Let her get to know your cock, touch it, feel it and suck it. The pussy is very accommodating to size and very elastic. Just think about the fact that babies come out of there. Maybe the first time let her sit on top of you and let her work it in. She is going to love it and getting her pussy stretched out.

I'm six foot tall and my wife is five foot - we never needed artifical lubricant just good old fashioned foreplay. She loves deep penetration and to avoid hitting her cervix she gets on top. Like the other women have said the feeling for her of being stretched out is indescribeable! We enjoy other positions and I know how far I can penetrate before giving pain, although strangely anal doesn't give her that problem and I can get my full 8 inches in.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was recently with a petite woman. I did the oral etc, but what really seemed to work was just to lie back and let her get to know the old man - it was as if she was taking her time to get used to him and have her own relationship - that sounds odd but that was what she seemed to be doing. Once she was used to it she was fine, but did go on top.

Jerus

Just Browsing
Media
Well folks, the deed is done! Thanks for all the helpful advice and PM's :smile:

It was quite a breathtaking experiance, to be honest, and one of my most arousing / pleasurable ever! I went round to hers, and once we got down to it, it was clear she had been 'getting herself ready' before I had arrived, not because what she was wearing, but she was soaking wet!

We started off slow and eventually, god knows how, I managed to get in balls deep! She had the sweetest pussy I've ever seen and she was so wet we didn't even have to use lube. I've never noticed the 'inside out' effect so much as with her, when I pulled out she didn't want to give up my cock it just clung to the sides! She even said after she didn't feel sore or stretched, in fact as soon as I pulled out she returned to normal and would even cling to my fingers again, which doesn't usually happen!

I think I made a lasting impression, no more Mr Average for this little hunny! :biggrin1:

Cheers again for your advice, I'll be sticking around and hope to post some pictures in the gallery soon! J

3inches

Just Browsing
Media
My (now ex) wife was a petite girl, but she left me for a guy with a HUGE cock. Was completly humiliating because I am just over 3" erect, seriously. Her new bf is a black guy who is 11". When she dumped me she went into detail in front of her sister just to degrade me. She must be gaping now.

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jerus said:
Hi Guys, I'm new!

Sounds like you've got one beautiful cock. I am envious. But don't let it become a nightmare. Let her get to know it -- touch it, pull on it, kiss it, lick it, and just admire it. Don't set up a timetable where you have to be inside her in some number of minutes. Maybe she'll just admire it in the beginning. Talk to her about your cock, tell her what you think of it. I assume you're proud of it -- you should be. Let her know how you feel. You have a magnificent living, breathing, pulsing thing. Celebrate it with her.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
3inches said:
My (now ex) wife was a petite girl, but she left me for a guy with a HUGE cock. Was completly humiliating because I am just over 3" erect, seriously. Her new bf is a black guy who is 11". When she dumped me she went into detail in front of her sister just to degrade me. She must be gaping now.
Is it time for a cuckolding fetishist here again already? :rolleyes:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jerus said:
Well folks, the deed is done! Thanks for all the helpful advice and PM's :smile:

It was quite a breathtaking experiance, to be honest, and one of my most arousing / pleasurable ever! I went round to hers, and once we got down to it, it was clear she had been 'getting herself ready' before I had arrived, not because what she was wearing, but she was soaking wet!

We started off slow and eventually, god knows how, I managed to get in balls deep! She had the sweetest pussy I've ever seen and she was so wet we didn't even have to use lube. I've never noticed the 'inside out' effect so much as with her, when I pulled out she didn't want to give up my cock it just clung to the sides! She even said after she didn't feel sore or stretched, in fact as soon as I pulled out she returned to normal and would even cling to my fingers again, which doesn't usually happen!

I think I made a lasting impression, no more Mr Average for this little hunny! :biggrin1:

Cheers again for your advice, I'll be sticking around and hope to post some pictures in the gallery soon! J
Wow Jerus, I'm so happy for you! See, it wasn't that bad at all - us petite women can handle you big guys!

How does it feel for you guys when you're stretching your woman's pussy out? Its pretty intense (for me at least), the feeling of struggling to take in a big one all the way in every position imaginable. I've been with my guy for a few years and he says I'm just as tight as when we first met.