Big penis references in movies, etc.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Spyderdan: As usual I don't know where to put things.
    Not exactly celebrity endowments post but close enough.
    This is a long shot, just seeing if anyones ever seen or heard the following:

To quote from a movie:

In the movie Elizabeth (Cate Blanchett 2003)when the Duke of France was talking to the ambassador, they conversed something like this:

Ambassador: "women say one thing and mean another, no man can unlock the secrets of a woman's heart."
    Duc Anjou: "No, unless he has a very big key. Hahaha." and shouts to everybody "YES!!! A VERY big key!!" He was referring to penis size, right? I think so.

To quote from music:
    Whoregasm's song "Tell him to get a bigger TV" penis size? I think so.

To quote from literature:
    My friend lent me Kurt Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions and when I returned it asked how I liked it. I said I hate it, he references penis size like 20 times!! (touchy issue) Pointless times too, like: "This man sold cars for a living, his penis is 7 1/2 inches long." And it has nothing to do with sex or anything just totally random. I'm like WTF??

Oh well, any comments will do. I gotta go to work in 3 hours. -_- -_- -_- x(

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

3. belinoitaliano

belinoitaliano New Member

Albums:
    I may be nuts... but in the Eric Idle movie 'Nuns on the Run', she/he is sitting down on a lockerroom bench talking to someone, but keeps getting distracted as increasingly well-endowed men walk by at his eye-level.

At least that's how I remember it, but I can't find any mention of male nudity in the movie in any content rating of the movie, only female nudity. Was I watching an alternate cut?

4. jonb

Gold Member

Since you mentioned Eric Idle, all I could think of is, would you like sausage with your spam? Or salami and spam? Zucchini and spam? Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

5. Imported

Gold Member

Spyderdan:

:wow: He talked to me!!!!!! ;)

"Now can't I just get spam spam eggs sausage and spam, without the spam in it?"
    "OHHH then it wouldn't be spam spam eggs sausage and spam, then would IT?!?!?"

Remember the joke from Sling Blade about two guys pissin' off a bridge? Nevermind, wrong place, and I can't tell a joke well anyway.

6. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Nelson deMille drops a whole lot of hints at big-dickedness or small-dickedness in his novels... just check his latest, "Nightfall"... p. 473, "So, is that my cun under the covers, or yours?" - "Darling, that is my thirty-eight caliber, eight inch barrel Police Special." or "Up Country", p.811, "[...] with an extra-short trouser rise to fit snugly against his undersized genitalia."

Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted