Big Penis = Respect ???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Avy Avy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

I'm seem to remember in camp a guy who was not particularly athletic or good looking or even had the best social skills and he was teased until one day we all saw that he was well above average size in the penis department. It seemed as if from that day forward people treated him with respect. I don't think he should have been teased in the first place but it was ridiculous that an unusually large body part stopped all of the teasing.

I didn't get what had changed he was still just as geeky, still just as clumsy and awkward, he was the same person. People found out his penis was big and they treated him differently but it's not like having a big penis is something that you do or something that your good at. With the exception of penis enlargement exercises it's not something you achieve, it's just a physical feature. I mean nobody gets respect over a big nose, or a big head but it just seems kind of funny to me how this part of the body can garner so much respect for a person. Anyone else feel the same way?

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

You don't know that most people have a large penis unless they wear tight clothing or tell you or show you. They may be more confident. I think they get the most respect at a nude beach or a sex club.

3. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a big dick does earn respect from most people; however, it can also cause people to feel jealousy, envy, resentment, and insecurity.

5. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I agree with all this as well. It's a stereotypical thing.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Gee, just ask a girl with big tits if she gets treated any nicer.

7. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I don't know if that's a great comparison. Big breasts are difficult to hide, and a lot of women's fashions purposely show off the size of a woman's breasts.

A large penis is generally easy to hide. In fact, cultural norms discourage men from showing a bulge in most situations. :frown1:

Imagine a world where men were encouraged to show their bulges. I, for one, would love that. :biggrin1:

8. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I for one am in favor of giving out trophies for Hard Bulges! Grin!
    And Massive erections come to think of it! LOL

I found the photo of the er Penis Lamp at the link posted previously on this thread Hilarious...Thanks to the OP of the link
    Phallus as a Reflection of the Hierarchy

9. TinyCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It works the other way round too. Once people at school discovered how small I was I was teased mercilessly.

TC

10. quarrel

quarrel Member

I can't help but feel respect for a guy with a big cock. He has something I'm envious of and admire.

11. brianincny

brianincny New Member

Albums:
    Here's what I expereinced, there were some girls in our class who used to gossip about how big I was and eventually the guys heard about it and I did notice some change. Like a couple guys who used to pick on me stopped doing it and I even got asked for advice.

12. nailbender

nailbender New Member

Well it was the same for me not very popular in school till my first gym class shower. After that not as much teasing and was more accepted in some of the more popular groups.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

it just goes with the "big dick, good at sex" idea we all have as kids. we dont want to piss off the guy who is good at what we all wanna be good at.

14. nailbender

nailbender New Member

Know what your saying littlelemon but a big dick doesn't mean good sex.

15. B_rfj

B_rfj New Member

Big penis = envy

16. DickDarlington

Albums:
    That is genius!

17. strikingapollo

strikingapollo New Member

its not as much as respect as it is insecurity or inferiority. Some guys lose their ego and self-esteem when they see another man bigger than them in that area. Its like the achilles heel of men. When they see that another guy has a bigger dick than them even if the guy is a geek or a nerd or a dork jealousy and insecurity takes over and makes him feel that he's not good enough to be an alpha male. Sorry been reading on a lot of psychology books lately. XD

18. crossy

Gold Member

Of course a large penis bearing person deserves respect. If he was inclined he could whip that monster out and seriously hurt you physically and mentally. A powerful penis will always be regarded with envy, jealousy, etc These are NORMAL emotions. Everybody wants to imagine what that hose must feel like in a woman
    In a locker room a soccer mate pulled out at least 9 inches of thick pecker next to me with my 4.75-5.00 anemic junk showing. I cried. To be a real jerk this huge wiener shot a load 5 meters to prove his superiority.
    FYI Women don't have the obsessions that men have with their junk.

#18 crossy, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  19. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

That's shitty TC. We're like animals in some ways still. Shitty, mean and sometimes revel in violence. Lord of the Flies. Survival of the fittest. Yeah, it's a bunch of shit--human nature sometimes.

20. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Everyone earns respect, penissize has nothing to do with it. But yeah, we humans have were thoughts about something like that lol...

Draft saved Draft deleted