Big Penis = Respect ???

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
but it was ridiculous that an unusually large body part stopped all of the teasing.

I didn't get what had changed

Not sure I agree with that bit Avy Avy:) Something did change. Respect really is the best word. It's not unlike the respect given to people who are very tall, or naturally athletic in bodyshape. Or who have a totally natural aptitude for a particular sport without doing any real training. Or being able to sing well in a local band. Many of these things come without the need for training (like having a big cock!!) but inspire respect. Because they are attractive to the opposite sex, I suppose. Although I do not have a really big erect cock (it's bigger than average at around 7.5), my soft penis has always hung about the same length, so it always appeared that I had some awesome endowment in comparison with most of the others. In sports situations at school I was treated almost like a freak, as if I was hung like an elephant, and because no-one saw me erect, they assumed I must have a hardon about a foot long. In fact it got so ridiculous that the boys went round telling the girls I was a foot long and I cannot tell you how often I was hit on in subsequent months.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although I do not have a really big erect cock (it's bigger than average at around 7.5), my soft penis has always hung about the same length, so it always appeared that I had some awesome endowment in comparison with most of the others.
I've seen that a few times. I had a roommate where his dick was always semi even when flaccid. Little guy too. It filled out his Levis pretty well--always getting hit on by gay guys--seems to enjoy the attention though. Another guy in high school--he was among the biggest among us. I'd almost have thought he fluffed before every shower, but it always had the same state of semi-tumescence.

Another couple guys in the army. Shit, one was as hard soft as I am erect, but it was always curled between his legs semi-turgid, so I don't see how it would have gotten a lot fuller hard.

Last edited:

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know about "respect," all i know is i think a big, meaty well proportioned penis is great to look at. I'm a 10% gay but I know they're fun as hell to suck.

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
A man wants to be a man and a big cock confirmes that the man is masculine and attractive sexually. A big cock is impressive and admirable, it's what all guys would like to have, and what girls want in bed. No matters what other qualities a guy has, he will automatically feel inferior to a guy with a bigger cock, respect him and admire him, not only for his cock, but also for his better chances to have girls, his better self-confidence and the attraction he gets from girls. I don't think that it is an insecurity thing when bigger guys tell their guy friends about their size or even teasing the smaller guys, it's just an effective way to show them who's the real man and make them show proper respect. Guys with small dicks can never expect the same respect or attraction from girls, so they should learn to step aside and show respect for bigger guys. That way the bigger guys can be even more happy and satisfied with their superior masculinity, have even more self-confidence and even better sex. small3.5@hotmail.com

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A man wants to be a man and a big cock confirmes that the man is masculine and attractive sexually. A big cock is impressive and admirable, it's what all guys would like to have, and what girls want in bed. No matters what other qualities a guy has, he will automatically feel inferior to a guy with a bigger cock, respect him and admire him, not only for his cock, but also for his better chances to have girls, his better self-confidence and the attraction he gets from girls. I don't think that it is an insecurity thing when bigger guys tell their guy friends about their size or even teasing the smaller guys, it's just an effective way to show them who's the real man and make them show proper respect. Guys with small dicks can never expect the same respect or attraction from girls, so they should learn to step aside and show respect for bigger guys. That way the bigger guys can be even more happy and satisfied with their superior masculinity, have even more self-confidence and even better sex. small3.5@hotmail.com

I don't agree with any of this. I know quite a few guys with big dicks and some of them are just that, dicks! I'm happy with my size; not as big as many of the guys out here but hey, it works and no complaints. I do not feel automatically inferior to a guy with a bigger dick than me, yeah his dick is bigger, but what else does he have to offer? OK maybe a guy with a bigger cock has more confidence sexually than a regular guy does, but then again I feel if the regular guy has confidence in himself to begin with, that it has nothing to do with his dick size. I should show "proper respect" to a guy cuz he is bigger than I am? I don't think so!! HAHA No way!! I'll show any guy respect that treats me the same. There is a line between confidence and arrogance; I love confidence in ANY GUY, regardless of their dick size, but arrogance, I don't care if he's MEATUS HUMUNGUS; an arrogant man is an asshole.

And the stupidest thing you said is a guy with a bigger dick than other guys is more masculine. Where did you read that shit man? I've known a few guys with really big dicks and some of them are limp wristed Marys.

Big Penis = Big penis....that's all. If you like the guy behind it, like him because of who he is, not what he has between his legs man!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I didn't get what had changed he was still just as geeky, still just as clumsy and awkward,

Maybe his big dick kept throwing his balance off

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should show "proper respect" to a guy cuz he is bigger than I am? I don't think so!! HAHA No way!!

You have to keep in mind that "babydick" has an interest in small penis humiliation. When you read his comments, you have to use that mental filter to understand where he's coming from.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I understand that by his username MisterMark. I don't know or understand it, that I will admit. I grew up kind of "jockish" I guess and was in and around many locker rooms, playing football, hockey, etc. Saw many "stud type" guys in the showers or locker room naked. I didn't really think much about it. Yeah, every now and then a guy with a really big dick would "catch my attention" and I'd think to myself "damn, what a big fucking dick" but that's about it. Dicks come in all shapes and sizes and the guys behind them do too!

I understand you were pointing it out to me and I appreciate it; I knew that but was trying to break thru whatever "mental block" he may have. His having a small penis or smaller than most doesn't make him less of a guy that must respect those bigger than him. You and me both know that. I can remember as a teen I once had a friend with a huge damn cock and out of all of us he was probably the biggest asshole I ever let myself be friends with.

Live and learn I guess!

You have to keep in mind that "babydick" has an interest in small penis humiliation. When you read his comments, you have to use that mental filter to understand where he's coming from.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
With regards to size I have seen all kinds of individuals who were gifted with something extra. If the size increase took place early some kids are just as merciless with making fun of or creating a disaster with the monster dicked kid as they are with the one entering puberty very late. It can go either way.

I do not believe that the real word is respect. A better term might be mental exploration for most. It does not really matter what size we are, most of us at times fantasize what it would be like to be a great deal larger. When we encounter a male in our own age group who is, we wonder what is different about his life because of this factor than our own. We as a general rule do not know if he has an advantage, but we fantasize and wonder if he really does.

I was staying at a KOA when I was about 17-years-old back in the late 1960's. I was in Salt Lake City, Utah at the time on a family vacation. I was using a public shower at that campground rather than filling the holding tank of the RV we were in. A blonde haired blue eyed kid who was within two years of my own age came in, peeled off his shorts and totally by accident I saw the largest phallus I have seen to this day. This was the "elephants trunk" type and hung down over half way to the kid's knees. He was my height, the penis was uncut and the foreskin was partially over the head. The testicles were large enough to make mine look small and mine are well above average. This was the largest set of genitals I had ever seen at age 17 and I remember this well to this day. My thoughts were all relating to the differences in sensation he would have compared to me in different acts. I did not really think of it as jealousy, or envy, I thought of it more as curiosity at the time. If he had approached me I would have at that age probably been embarrassed.

This young fellow did not earn any respect simply by the result of a genetic anamoly that gave him something that maybe one in 10,000 men have. He did not earn respect, he just simply peaked curiosity in a manner making any discussion at minimum awkward or weird.

I could never have questioned this fellow about his experiences simply because I would not know what to say.

This is in fact what most experinece, but are not easily able to place into words. It simply makes people different and diverse in a manner in which few of us are able to question or verbalize and not sound very strange.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This may be a less interesting answer, but I think it varies from person to person. If you give a big dick "power" over you, then yes, you'll probably respect the guy who owns it. For others, a dick is just a dick, and sometimes a guy with a big dick is just a big dick. Ha ha.. Get it? :biggrin1: