Big Penis Small Ball

redvsblue35959

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey until a few days ago i had the idea that i had big ball to go with my 9" beast. But my new girlfriend just informed me i was wrong. Anybody else got this problem.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by redvsblue35959@Oct 8 2005, 01:38 AM
Hey until a few days ago i had the idea that i had big ball to go with my 9" beast. But my new girlfriend just informed me i was wrong. Anybody else got this problem.
[post=349796]Quoted post[/post]​
do you mean in general, or with your girlfriend specifically?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe your girlfriend isnt the most informed source or maybe she wasnt serious.
Maybe her idea of ball size is thrown off when seeing them below a 9 inch machine which she cant have seen too many of before. Maybe she expected because you are bigger penis wise that your balls would be similarly large
So question would be small compared to what.
However assuming they arent tennis balls so what balls come in all sizes and often arent reflective of penis size

mono

Legendary Member
Media
I also have relatively small balls, compared to my penis. I guess if my penis was smaller, they would look alittle more in proportion... check my pics for info

mono

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure what the "problem" is (other than what it might say about your relationship if your gf is commenting negatively on your ball size) as long as your balls are fully functional. Guys on this site with really huge balls often report problems with that, like fitting them into underwear and uncomfortable squishing. My own balls are probably a little bigger than average but not huge by any means compared to some described on here, while my penis is much bigger than average. On the other hand, the largest pair of balls I ever saw in person were on a guy with a very small penis. The guy was a grad school classmate of mine, he always showed a big bulge in jeans but one day I ran into him in the gym showers and it was obvious the bulge was all from his balls.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me too, except I don't think it's a problem either. Little balls are cute. :+

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
I think my dick is a good size but my balls I've always thought weren't big enough compared to it....you can check my gallery to see

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, we've all got our problems. Personally, I just wish my dick lived up to the size of my balls!

And mono, any way you look at it...you've got a nice package.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes a penis can be small and balls large. However, I think a penis that is large even with small balls is impressive. After all, the balls are the source of sperm and the semen is added later as the body prepared for an ejaculation. Thus, I am not concerned about smaller than average balls. In fact, small balls make a penis look larger. Just a thought. As always, I enjoy and appreciate the discussions here on LPSG.