Big penis tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by modest123, Aug 16, 2009.

1. modest123

modest123 New Member

If universal government health care becomes a reality, then penile enhancement surgery might become a "right" for every citizen (and illegal immigrant). How to pay for this? Tax those of us with big penises. "Measuring maids", who work for ACORN, will go from door to door measuring us and fixing our tax accordingly. Refusal to become erect for the measuring maid will be punishable by a large fine or imprisonment or both. If you are gay, there will be a measuring man. So my question is: what would be a fair penis tax? How much per inch?

PS This is a silly post. There is no rule against silly posts.

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It won't work. Some peeps will scream it's because of their race and file a lawsuit.

3. mynameisnobody

mynameisnobody New Member

Can't give it to ACORN, they'll impose too many taxes on dead people. Poor revenue model.

4. modest123

modest123 New Member

I just figured ACORNS are nuts and nuts go well with penises.

5. Witlof

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I come from a country with universal health care (and think it's hilarious how scared shitless you Americans are about it!) but no large penis tax. But if it is ever introduced, I will be the first to volunteer to become an inspector.

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

What will the cut-off age be for measuring?

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Witlof, you come from a country with a much smaller population, and one that allows government interference in your personal life.
    Also, your nation isn't trillions of dollars in debt.

8. Witlof

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know where to start with this one, but it does prove my point. And if you can actually name me a country that doesn't allow government interference in citizens' personal lives, I'd love to hear about it. Would that mean they're free to commit murder? To drive on whichever side of the road they like?
    Surely some government interference is both desirable and inevitable. The question is, of course, how much? The American right-wing mistrust of government is something that, for me, is a complete mystery. I am quite prepared to believe in incompetent government (I see evidence of it every day!), and bad decisions made for bad purposes. But a government out to get its people? That's nuts.
    Anyway, my country (Australia) and yours are culturally and historically very similar in so many ways, so I find this difference both fascinating and somewhat inexplicable.
    As for health care, do what you like. I'm comfortable knowing that if I lose my job, or choose to give up my private health insurance, I will still get treated when I catch some horrible disease. I sleep a little better for knowing that.

9. modest123

modest123 New Member

We don't like using terms like "cut-off" when talking about penises. mkay?

10. houtx48

Gold Member

"you come from a country with a much smaller population, and one that allows government interference in your personal life"............lololololol what rock are you living under?

11. mynameisnobody

At some point, sufficiently grotesque incompetence becomes indistinguishable from malice.

Are the various US governments at, or beyond, that point? More than a few citizens think so. I wouldn't say that makes them nuts.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

The population of AUstralia isn't even 1/10 that of the USA. The costs will be staggering.

13. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I know wheen they had a window tax people bricked up the windows so they woukdn't have to pay too much :rolleyes: :eek:

14. houtx48

Gold Member

know wheen they had a window tax people bricked up the windows so they woukdn't have to pay too much.............. ah not that many people would have to pay, unless it what they think they have in their minds.

15. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Correction, SOME Americans are stupid. I believe the majority of us want universal healthcare, it's just the morons that don't are the loudest.

No more generalizing, thanks :)

16. mynameisnobody

OK, I'll bite. How does simply wanting something make you non-stupid?

17. Jason

Gold Member

Presumably the USA will benefit from economies of scale in providing decent healthcare provision comparable to that in the civilised nations of the world, so per capita it will be cheaper in the US than in Australia.

The tax on cocks is an interesting idea. Maybe it needs to be an inverse tax - the bigger the cock the smaller the tax. That would be quite an incentive to get it up for measurement.

In the UK we already have a tax on feeble-mindedness. It is called the national lottery.

18. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

yes Jason. i agree some what here with you on this one as their appears their is an abundance of small cocks these days. so the tax should be rated at the smallest pay the highest and the largest pay the least amount of tax, as this would generate much more cash revenue for health care than a big cock tax alone. as why should the small ones get a free ride when the big guns do a better job at pleasuring us ladies. in the long run lol.:wink: so the big boys deserve a tax break i say just like the CEO IBM. etc etc. how ever the smaller ones will come back and say they are working harder than the larger ones so their for they think they should be entitled to a tax break as well. boy you just cant please any body these days it seems this recession has ever dime spent before we even get to enjoy the cock the dime comes from in the first place as the cock is to busy working try to pay the tax put on it its to tired when it comes home to please much some times.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted