Big penis virginity

Some guys care virginity if they marry, some are not.

I dont care virginity in my relations but I think I really care if she had bigger penis than me before , its a low possbility :) but I really care ,and Im really curious if she had before or not.Sounds like Im into big penis virginity. What do u think? You guys. Do u care big penis virginity? How does it make u feel?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to care about this - but then I realised that either I didn't care a hoot what they had done before or if I did care then why would I want them not to have had fun other than with me - if indeed they were :smile:

If I thought that they were thinking "Oh I wish he was as big as x had been" then it's bye bye time.

FlickChick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely if you love the person, what/who she did in the past is irrelevant :) It's really the emotional attachment and your bonding with your mate, plus your *added bonus* that would make her love you and really want you. If she was with a bigger guy than you that she didn't have feelings for, it wouldn't be something she would pine for. Anyway, there is such a thing as tooooooooooooooooooooooo big.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some guys care virginity if they marry, some are not.

I dont care virginity in my relations but I think I really care if she had bigger penis than me before , its a low possbility :) but I really care ,and Im really curious if she had before or not.Sounds like Im into big penis virginity. What do u think? You guys. Do u care big penis virginity? How does it make u feel?
I think it's none of your business.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting issue this one. I guess that if you see yourself as someone with a much bigger than average cock you will always be relieved when a new partner says it's the biggest she's had. I grew up thinking that my cock was on the small side, so I never really hoped for (or expected) that reaction. I kind of assumed that experienced women would have had bigger before me. But the grossly exaggerated idea I had about average penis size was fuelled by schoolyard bragging and titter, and I later realised that, with a 6" erection, I was reasonably well hung. I must say though, that if I ever find myself with a woman who expresses disappointment that I don't measure up to her ex I'll dump her on the spot. Any woman who can be so cruel isn't worthy of my attention. I honestly think that size queens should be absolutely up-front about what they want. ie. Any woman who really doesn't want a guy with a cock below a certain size should bloody well advertise the fact at the outset, and allow a guy who doesn't measure up to bow out gracefully. Do you see where I'm going with this? A woman who waits until she has you in bed before saying "You're not very big, are you?" is not a nice woman. Not nice at all. AND SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you're always going to want to be the biggest or best in bed or best looking or best oral sex or most intelligent or most successful guy your girl's ever been with. just like she's going to want to be the prettiest, sexiest, best in bed, nicest breasts, tightest pussy, funniest, one your friends and/or family like best. that's just human nature. most of the girls i've been with, i've been the biggest they've had...and if i haven't, they've made little exceptions to stroke my ego. "Oh, you're the longest" or "thickest i've ever had!" "wow, that's the biggest white cock i've ever had." "well, i've only had one bigger, but i just blew him, so you're the biggest to ever be inside me." my last girlfriend and i broke up for a while, and in the interim we'd both slept with other people. and when we got back together, we eventually found out. i told her the sex was good, but not nearly as amazing as it was with her (which was the truth)...and she told me the sex she had was unsatisfying and she had just been drunk and bored while out with a friend one night and that, yes, his dick was smaller than mine. a few months down the road, i cracked some joke about it and she came clean that no, in fact, he was at least as big if not slightly bigger than me. and that just bugged the hell out of me. she assured me that that was the only thing she fibbed about...the sex with him was totally unsatisfying and unimpressive, she hardly got aroused let alone orgasmed and he didn't even bother to go down on her. and that i was still the best sex she'd ever had. and yet, for some reason, that little fact...that he was SLIGHTLY larger than me...just kept bugging me. and i realized...we like that feeling of accomplishment with our significant others, that notion that we are the biggest, best and brightest that they have EVER been with. and though i was still the best...i was no longer the biggest, by a fraction of an inch. how ridiculous is that? it's not like he had some monster cock and made her cum just by looking at her or something. i had no reason to feel at all inferior to this guy. but i let that doubt creep in. and it took a while to get over it.

if you love the girl and she loves you and the relationship is going well and the sex is awesome for both of you...then the rest of it is just gravy. worrying about it or fixating on it is just neurotic (which of course means we're all going to do it...again and again and again...lol).

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I am glad that I had a woman who was experienced when I was not at all. I don't want to know the sizes of a woman's previous boyfriends either. Refusing someone because their previous lover had a bigger size seems ridiculous to me.

long_man655

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have only slept with with one girl (out over a hundred) that had been with a guy bigger then me. So it isn't really an issue that I spend a lot of time thinking about. Though I must admit that I love wihen they first pull out my cock and are like, "FUCK! You are by far the biggest I have had" That turns me on. There are a lot of girl who have never been with a guy bigger then 6-7 inches so when they see me they are usually very impressed.