Big penis where do you put your cock

avgman6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So how does your penis hang in pants? I have bigger balls and sometimes sit on them if hot out cause they hang low. Where do the bigger hung guys put your penis in pants. I heard some wrap them under their balls and back. If this is true I would think it would be rubbing on your ass all day. Also if you got hard wouldn't that hurt?

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually in the neighborhood of 5 1/2" flaccid & just let him go where he wants. Boxer briefs are my underwear of choice, so he doesn't wander far. He's usually nuzzled up against my right leg.

That's in public. At home with no company, I'm nearly always commando and just let him roam freely.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome!
I'm one of those that positions my big dick this way in speedos and swim jammers. In pants/jeans/shorts I wear boxer briefs and run him down my leg. Slacks is a completely different story though.

So how does your penis hang in pants? I have bigger balls and sometimes sit on them if hot out cause they hang low. Where do the bigger hung guys put your penis in pants. I heard some wrap them under their balls and back. If this is true I would think it would be rubbing on your ass all day. Also if you got hard wouldn't that hurt?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you don't want major vpl in slacks, I have a solution for my big fella and am willing to pass it on privately...

Yes I hear you Mako slacks do create an issue for me also. I am only like 3 soft but in slacks one my think I am hung lol. They really show vpl but I don't notice this for all men.