Big penis yeah... but I'm not a dick!

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd love to be in touch with masculine guys that are not afraid to connect with their penis. I'm specialized in masturbation techniques and if you'd like to exchange ideas, here I am!

See ya!

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to be in touch with masculine guys that are not afraid to connect with their penis. I'm specialized in masturbation techniques and if you'd like to exchange ideas, here I am!

See ya!

What kinds of courses do you need to take to specialize in masturbation techniques? Is there a certification process involved?

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kinds of courses do you need to take to specialize in masturbation techniques? Is there a certification process involved?

I think you have log a certain number of hours each week, and then take a test. Unlike learning to fly, though, you get to start off going solo. :biggrin1:

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think in some places they give the test in a large room for several men at a time. There are many who like it that way.

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever heard, you don't have anything nice to say, just keep quiet?

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you aren't all that unique on this site. but you seem to be willing!

r

My comment, about having not nice to say was for these two dudes... I mean, one thing is trying to be funny... the other is trying to be ironic and sarcastic.

I never said I was unique, even though I bet that I'm much better than many will ever be... and no, you don't need a certification to be a masturbator even though people like Bruce P. Grether is always promoting his courses everywhere for guys wanting to get deeper in their mindful masturbation. Maybe some people here need to get in touch with their inner being and realize how ridiculous they can be.

So much antipathy because of a modest post... damn...