Big penises still soft-ish when erect?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thh, Apr 20, 2009.

1. thh

thh New Member

I don't have a big penis and have never "met" one, so to speak :) But, an ex of mine has had experiences with some before and he told me that big erect penises tend not to be as hard as average sized erect penises. He gives me the impression that big erect penises also don't tend to stand up as high as average sized erect penises.

What's your experience like? Too bad I have yet had the chance to play with a big penis.

2. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, mine can get as hard as a rock if I'm really in the mood. But its much harder for me than an average sized guy, he requires less blood to be pumped so let's say we're both tired after a long day he would probably have a stronger erection.
    Standing up? That's simply because of the sheer weight of a big dick, its nearly impossible for it to be at an angle greater than 90 to the body when standing upright.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly - it's a weight thing. LIttle dicks stand up with ease. The big guys, not so easy.

As for whether they don't get as hard, I sort of have that impression. But maybe it's just an impression based upon the fact that the little guys stand up so proud.

4. thh

thh New Member

Both of you have good points. I'd love to experience a big penis though.

5. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

When im inside a woman and I feel her gripping my dick, its harder than a rock. I love that feeling, really makes my dick swell.

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

I've read here or somewhere that growers tend to have much harder dicks when fully erect that showers. However, that may be due to the fact that a grower doesn't look to really be hard unless he really has an erection.

On the other hand, some guys with a six inch soft dick may only swell to 6 12 inches. In that case, there would be a lot of "I thought it was erect" when in reality the dick wasn't aroused.

7. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    In my case, I can get rock hard - but it takes a while. Thankfully most girls enjoy watching it growing and growing!

It never sticks upright, though, just straight out, but that's never been a problem (and I think it looks better)

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Depends on how horny I am, When I'm really horny, I'm rockhard and it can actually hurts to bend it a bit, but quite alot it is hard, but you can feel more "soft" meat.

9. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    yea mine never points up when im standin its always pointing a lil down

10. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    So what would say about a dick like mine??? It stand up with ease and it is (the last time I checked) not little. lol.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here is another good reason to do strenuous cardio exercise routinely. When I was out of shape, I had a difficult time getting it up and keeping it up. After I got back in shape, my dick got rock hard and worked fine like it used to. We want to keep all of that blood pumping equipment in perfect working order!

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

Mine still stands to attention without any difficulty (thank the powers that be). But it's what is going on in my head that keeps me hard. This myth of passing out because of transference of blood flow is something that needs to be challenged once and for all and proven untrue. I'm packin' a lot more meat than just 8 or 9 inches and have never had this unique problem of "the male vapors." Bull shit!

13. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with hanes... mine can get really hard especially when im really horny... other times thou it can be softish... but whenever i stand up it always hangs lower than small guys..

:biggrin1:

14. rytheguy

rytheguy Member

Albums:
    mine rarely ever gets rock hard, unless im am really truly aroused. That's never bothered me, it's still pleanty hard and big for anything i might want to do with it. The thing that bothers me is the erection angle, it's always hangin just below 90 degrees, it does give it a nice heavy look though :)

15. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Absolutely!

Sometimes, I think my cock is going to burst, it gets so hard....

Different guys, different hardness levels.

16. Pepsi

Pepsi New Member

Albums:
    Mine doesn't get totally hard unless i hold the base on the one blood vessel or whatever going through it.

17. Ickday

Ickday Member

I completely agree. The bigger it is, the more blood it is going to take. :]

Draft saved Draft deleted