big powerful legs?

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I can leg press 380 pounds, Lift 220 pounds with my inner hips, lift 120 pounds with my with my butt, and 240 pounds with my lower back and I still look skinny :(

You can pick up a 120 lbs weight with your ass? That's... impressive.

But seriously, you only described one (rather lame) leg exercise here, so you probably have no clue. Read up and get a clue. LPSG is probably not the place to go for that advice.

YES.

Also add in some Smith Machine Squats occasionally

Nah.

Bicycling. Alot. Fencing. Alot.

This will not give you big legs. The kind of strength that you would achieve from these activities is probably not what most fitness experts would describe as "power," either.

It was actually a guy I work with (with twenty-one inch arms) who told me the entire leg could be worked out all six days

This can work if it is parameterized in very specific way, for certain individuals, given the proper recovery resources. Most likely the topic author does not meet these criteria.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This can work if it is parameterized in very specific way, for certain individuals, given the proper recovery resources. Most likely the topic author does not meet these criteria.

possibly ... that's why I said it was a bit involved, that requires taking into consideration a number of factors beginning with identification of body type ... glad you jumped in!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can pick up a 120 lbs weight with your ass? That's... impressive.

But seriously, you only described one (rather lame) leg exercise here, so you probably have no clue. Read up and get a clue. LPSG is probably not the place to go for that advice.

YES.

Nah.

This will not give you big legs. The kind of strength that you would achieve from these activities is probably not what most fitness experts would describe as "power," either.

Thanks for doing that hkwes!!!

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you need to do more on the leg presses if you want to get thicker. 380 is good and all, but that will just keep you strong.

Try and do one set at 10-12 reps (whatever your max is you can get 12 out at), then go straight into 10 short movement presses (from near locked out extended to just a few inches back -- you should be able to really feel it on the outside of your thighs). Then use the leg press to work your calves.

Next 2 sets should be your max weight for 5-7 reps of full presses followed by the same mini presses and calves. (to me the whole thing is one set)

Finally your last set should be whatever just about kills you to do 5 of. They should really make your head want to explode. THAT will make your legs grow.

Plus working the upper legs causes your body to up its natural production of HGH.

I went from 360 - 550 in about 6 weeks doing this and added several inches to my legs.

For the calves you should do 12-20 reps each set, with 3 sets making up the total set - one with feet straight, one with heels touching, and one with knees and toes touching. You'll feel like you need to throw up after each full set, but you get really sexy legs!