BIG Problem (Condoms)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sqm, Aug 2, 2009.

1. sqm

sqm New Member

Okay hi everyone… newbie here. Not sure where to post this but if it’s in the wrong place urrrr sorry. (moderators can move me)

Anyway... A little background first. I’m the typical…. Well NOT so typical guy with a large....****

I thought I was pretty normal but when I was with my first girl I learned something about me…. I was “Huge” (like she put it)
    The first time she tried putting a condom on me it took about 3 minutes lol. It hurt like hell but the thought of s*x was more on my mind to worry about anything else. When she gave me head it hurt cause the condom was ‘edging’ the head of my d*** too much.

Time passed & I forgot about it but decided to look up condom sizes. Most every person on whatever forum who said they had a “BIG Problem” was told “Get a Magnum” ….so…. I did.

Much good that did me… obviously I wanted to try this out alone before I met someone so I did & I couldn’t get the ring of the condom over the head of my d*** without hurting myself. I burst out laughing that I could not get a simple thing like a condom on but then it dawned on me that if most condoms are like this them I’m in real trouble. I learned later that the Magnum is 1.5” in Diameter ….& I am 2” (6.5” circumference / girth divide by 3.14 = 2”)

I never could find the Magnum XLs which are 1.75” Diameter but even so the original Magnums didn’t stretch as much as I thought so XL possibly won’t do either.

Then I saw the Crown Skinless Skin which had a good Diameter of 2.08 (53mm) but the length was only 7!! …like what the hell am I supposed to do with 2 inches hanging out?

The only one that approaches my dimensions is the Durex Love at 8” length x 2” diameter (or so some website said) but I haven’t tried it yet.

So what I want to know is, what do you guys wear? There must be a few people out there with similar dimensions to me? (9” x 6.5”) Any recommendations?

Oh yeah I also printed out that “Fit Kit” by Condomania & I’m “G22” according to their custom sizes. Anyone had any good experiences with them? Is it worth it?

Thanks for reading I know this was long lol.

#1 sqm, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. dongalong

Gold Member

3. sqm

sqm New Member

I went through about 20 of them & they mostly recommend Magnums which don't fit. I even saw a Durex XXL recommendation i think but the girth on that is too small at 1.625 according to ripnroll.com Plus I want some feed back on Condomania's custom sizes & if they have worked for other people. I don't just want to spend money for nuthin'.

4. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Magnums sucks! Everyone says it like life bread, when really its one of the WORST condoms out there, well right before Durex XXL.

Seriously try Kimono condoms!
    Kimono Condoms - All Kimono condoms

Kimono Maxx is the best! If you are hung and horse hung, you got to use this condom!

Buy Kimono MAXX Condoms @ Condom Country

1. You put it on your dick without fighting it. You can stretch it out to pull on your dick without think you're about air bubbles and etc.

2. It's durable, you can fuck in every position you want and as long as you want and it will not break!

3. It feels good-let you're not wearing any at all, which I had to check a couple of times the first time I used it! But it was on there

Give it a try!

5. sqm

sqm New Member

The Kimono maxx seems to be the same size as the magnum so that won't work :( ..I'll try the Durex Love when I get a chance & it not I'll have to order from condomania or something.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Draft saved Draft deleted