Big Problem Need Help!

nitrousmc

Experimental Member
Media
right i know this isnt the perfect place to be asking this question but coz u r all pritty experienced with relationships i thought this would be a good place...

well here is the problem

i have a girl and this is the first girl ive actually fallen in love with and fuck me its hit me like lightning, well the girl i love likes someone else, but heres the twist its not just anyone he is 1 of my mates, i need to find out if there is any way possible to stop them from getting together because i realy realy love her ive given her the choice i said these exact same words to her....just make the decition thats
right for u if u dont like me fair enough theres nothingi can do
:'( but i love u to bits n i always will i just hope u do
make the right decition.

is there anything else i could try please guys i know there are plenty more fish in the sea but ive caught a whopper of a fish that i dont want to let go off.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has she made a connection with your friend. Does your friend even like her? By the sound of your message, your friend was already feeling her-right?

I think that, if there haven't been any solidifying moments that let you know the door is closed, you should totally make yourself available to her. If you're a flirt, flirt with her. If you can sing, sing her a song...do what you gotta do.

Be prepared to deal with your friend, though. There's that saying "Bros before Hoes," but most guys don't follow that. There is a great possibility that you can lose your friend trying to get this girl.

Be sure you know which one is more important.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it is if you really care about the girl then you have to let her do what she feels is right. If the girl wants to move on you need to respect that and keep looking. I was in a similar situation but I am glad that I let the girl go with no problems. She is still a good friend and I had the chance to date a few more great girls. The most you can do is just show her how much you care about what makes her happy and if it's another guy then there really isn't anything else you can do.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm no expert, but I think you'll have to talk to one or the other about it.

But who to talk to?

If you talk to your mate, at least you'll find out if he'd object if you spoke with the girl.

If you talk to the girl, and she really IS stuck on your mate, you mate will hear about it -- and there goes BOTH relationships.

So, if I were you, I'd sound out your mate as to how he feels about her. If he's only luke warm, tell him how you feel (not about him, about HER) and see what he says.

If he likes her a lot, you're going to have to suck it up and get on with life. You're not going to "undo" a double attraction (where both like the other).

And if you feel the same way if/when they break up, be there to pick up the pieces.

In my "long career" (ha!) I've been head over heels a number of times. I guarantee you this will not be the only time in your life that you feel like this about another person.

nitrousmc

Experimental Member
Media
ive given her the choice and i got 1 of my m8s to talk to him and he says that he wont get with her so i think im in the green i just hope he actually does respect me as much as he is saying. ill have to sleep on it and just hope and pray it all works out. thanks for the comments guys it was realy helpful and kind of you :)