Big purple cockhead

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I had a friend who drew my attention to the size of the head on my penis. I never thought about it before...but she just loved to squeeze my penis at the base to see how much blood she could squeeze into the head! She enjoyed it so much, that I began to enjoy it and would nearly beg her to do it to me! Wow.

Attachments

Reactions: 1119457

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Here's one more pic where the head looks big.

Looking back it's definitely been hot to have some "size queen" gf's...and to remember what she said. This one just loved to squeeze the shaft tighter and tighter with both hands and stare at the head as if she were a scientist doing an experiment. She'd get it up to the size of a purple plum and then would be like "Whoa! Look at that!"

Attachments

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Here's one more where the cockhead looks pretty big.

I remember talking to my gf once while I was nude and I remember she wasn't even listening to a word I was saying....she was just staring between my legs. I asked her why she wasn't listening and she was like, "I'm sorry that head on your dick is just too distracting!" Very funny and very hot. Loved it.

Attachments

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I have to be careful when I'm nude or my cock and its big purple head will just throw me off balance. Here's a picture where I had to hold onto the furniture to keep myself upright!

Attachments

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I have to be careful when I'm nude or my cock and its big purple head will just throw me off balance. Here's a picture where I had to hold onto the furniture to keep myself upright!

Dude, that's an awesome cock you have there....wouldn't mind giving you "support" when the weight of your cock makes navigating uneasy. :)