Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:la::flirt:
please don't! it is an incredible turn on to watch, feel and taste a beautiful labia swell up in the excitement of great sex!!
i had a gf who was self-conscious about the size of her lips, she got over it when she saw how much i enjoyed sucking and licking on them and how good it made her feel. she also got turned on watching them cling slightly to my cock as i stroked in and out of her. yours are beautiful lady gaga!!:yumyum::kiss:

LOSVATOS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't feel uncomfortable - feel blessed! Most guys I know are turned on by really big pussy lips!

snuggles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what if one lip is larger than the other...ive always wondered about this..and yes im talking about myself :p thoughts?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what if one lip is larger than the other...ive always wondered about this..and yes im talking about myself :p thoughts?

So let your man suck on the short lip to even it up!No one is totaly symetrical,take a look I bet one boob is smaller than the other.I have two balls and they are not the same size!

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love big pussy lips, i love the way it gets bigger as I "take care of business". Its great to play with them nibble them. This git me hot, I might have to make a call. :wink:

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have had partners who were uncomfortable about their larger than average vulvas and labia. Not only in terms of how lovers react but also for appearance in bikinis etc and at the gym or spa. It was especially a problem if they wished to trim or wax completely. From a sexual point of view there is clearly no problem with the vast majority of men but the visual body image issue is a different matter that I am not sure a man could ever change.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted652527

No problems here. I like them big or small!!

zopa80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, I've never been with a girl who didn't have a pussy that I found to be very sexy. All different shapes, grooming, etc...but they are all sexy in their own way.

As for yours...VERY SEXY! I can see feeling uncomfortable because yours is "different" but in this case, different is GREAT!

LOSVATOS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lady Gaga you should be proud of your lovely large pussy lips! They are so much sexier than the Barbie girl types with hardly visible lips!
:smile:

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lady Gaga you should be proud of your lovely large pussy lips! They are so much sexier than the Barbie girl types with hardly visible lips!
:smile:

FWIW, the vast majority of women with "hardly visible lips" didn't actually choose to look that way, they were just born with it... Much like you didn't choose your penis size.