Big Pussy Lips

D

deleted300444

Long large pussy lips. Yum. I like it when they hang down dripping.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if you only knew, how great, larger labia feel as they hug you on each stroke. That being said, while it may be outside of the norm, the pussy in all it's forms turn men on, we can smell the pheromones 7 miles away. If you see a guy who's reaction is a little confused, it's only because he's never seen lips like yours before. Embrace that, show him what they can do. And then he'll be a lover of them, like the rest of us here. :)

Last edited:

D_T_Roll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My lady has big lips and I love them. They are sexy and great to suck. Every bull that services her says they are a thing of beauty and are quite jealous I get to play with them so much.

ThatFellaUK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a shame that women who have larger lips are embarrassed or insecure about them (a girl I used to date had the same issues). I freakin' love them. Such a turn on.

Ladies, if you're feelin' unsure about 'em, I'll happily come over and set up camp down there until you change your mind!

DmacBB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a shame that women who have larger lips are embarrassed or insecure about them (a girl I used to date had the same issues). I freakin' love them. Such a turn on.

Ladies, if you're feelin' unsure about 'em, I'll happily come over and set up camp down there until you change your mind!
Totally agree! I hate how there's this image of what it's all supposed to look like.

Big lips are just more woman to enjoy. :wink:

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that is a beauitful set of lips. I couldn't stop looking at that site. I love a big set of lips, and definitely enoyed that, thank you for sharing that.

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that different women have different pussies...large labia that grip around your cock has to be one of the hottest things there is to see and it feels wonderful as well. It's also great to have something more to work with when going down on her. Some men may not have encountered them before, but I'm sure they end up loving them just the same.

Here is a related bit of art that is based on the fact that the pussy is a varied, but always beautiful thing: Changing female body perception through art | The Great Wall of Vagina

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glad to see that there are so many fans! Working up the nerve to post a pic of my big lips for you guys!

honestly guys who are turned off by the visual have no idea what they are missig out on.

on the way in it is normal sex but on the way out it is sooo much better. every stroke/pump/thrust is more pleasurable when in addition to the hole grabbing your penis you have the lips extending the "grab"

hard to explain but feels great.

and did that immature guy really think his penis was pretty? :)

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bobo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really don't like to see a "slit" Yuk! Sorry ladies.
I like to see a "cunt" with flaps! YUM!

i do have them quite sticking out and i have my times where i'm very insecure about it, but it seems like alot of guys like it, and you can't be perfect, so.. it doesn't really matter to me anymore ^^