Big pussy lips

redhot2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there

I'd like the guys here to tell how they feel about big pussy lips, and big pussy's.
Do they like them big or do they prefer the small almost invisible one's?

Love to hear from you!

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suppose it's just like any other preference...some prefer small, some prefer large, and some prefer average. Myself, I prefer nice big ones. I also prefer large clits and areolae/nipples. Very feminine to me.

My wife has nice meaty lips. She is a little ashamed of them, but I keep assuring her that there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love big, THICK pussy lips, so she can straddle my cock and slide back and forth on it and I can watch them wrap all around me...

Reactions: Soulburn138

davex5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love big lips specially when all swolen n open can suck on them 4 hours

PenelandDee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We love large labia majora (The fat outter lips). We prefer that the labia minora (inner lips at entrance of vagina) be tucked inside the majora.
But.....We will take what ever we find down there. :)
Penelope and Dee

Reactions: uncutbelfast

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I very much enjoy larger lips, particularly labia minora. I dislike a pussy with smaller lips, as they look more like a "slit" or a "gash" to me. (Two words which I also dislike it being described as.)

I HIGHLY agree... bigger IS better! lol!!!!! Big gorgeous pussies make me CRAZY with lust!!!!!!

redhot2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose it's just like any other preference...some prefer small, some prefer large, and some prefer average. Myself, I prefer nice big ones. I also prefer large clits and areolae/nipples. Very feminine to me.

My wife has nice meaty lips. She is a little ashamed of them, but I keep assuring her that there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.

i'm glad to hear that, at least it will give me some more confidence too!

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a huge fan of big labia. I hate non-pussies.

Check out the best big labia forum on the planet:

Large Labia Productions :: Home

The forum contains hundreds of thousands of pics of beautiful big pussies! Feel free to join (free) and contribute with pics of your girlfriends butterfly.

As you can see, Johnschlong is a frequent poster there! (So I'm not only into trannies with big dicks, as some people here seem to think. I'm into all kinds of big genitalia.)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for sharing

By the way, check out the new subforum on preggo girls:

Large Labia Productions :: View Forum - Preggo Girls

Preggos often have fat luscious labia, and when a woman known for her big flaps becomes pregnant, you can bet she will grow a fantastic chunk of meat.

This is why we have built up a small network of tracking big lipped models that still have to get pregnant.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By the way, check out the new subforum on preggo girls:

Large Labia Productions :: View Forum - Preggo Girls

Preggos often have fat luscious labia, and when a woman known for her big flaps becomes pregnant, you can bet she will grow a fantastic chunk of meat.

This is why we have built up a small network of tracking big lipped models that still have to get pregnant.

Nuttin' better than a "fantastic chunck of meat"...except maybe a chocolate shake or some yummy fried potatoes...