Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have slept with a few women that seemed to have no inner labia at all. Just a slit, like on a prepubescent girl. It weirded me out at first, but I quickly got past it. I remember thinking that I had less to play with and it didn't look womanly. Not that it was her fault.

Exactly.

I rarely "fault" anyone for genetics... and do what I can to still see the inherent beauty... or I just flick off the lights. ;-)

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a great act she had! Catalina could actually wrap her huge lips around a phallic shaped cucumber; every guy that night probably fantasized his own cock being enveloped by this hot blonde's pussy.
that's kinda hot. :cool:

Reactions: underwrap

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I love pussy lips that you can see. I was with a woman awhile back that had thee perfect pussy lips... not too big, but big enough so they could be seen and tempted me to eat her out in bliss. I've also been with those type of hidden lips that you can't really see. I'd much rather munch on something that is there.

tlovingit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While all lips are beautiful and a turn on, big lips just blow my mind! I guess I am a big oral guy, and meaty lips are so much fun to play with, and the just look so sexy!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are big pussy lips for men like big lips on a guy for a woman?

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love me some big 'ol roast beef pussy with a big ass clit. The problem I have is that I can never find them big enough. Sexylabia is one of my favorite sites.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The bigger and more puffy the pussy lips and clit the better. As I've related on this site several times, spend any time at a nude beach or in a strip club and see who gets the most attention. A big, prominant pussy trumps big tits or a beautiful face every time. I think the bigger the pussy/clit/lips are the more intense the womans sexual drive and capacity are and a dark color is an additional turn-on directly related to blood flow and an indicator of sexual potential. I think a big pussy, just just like a big cock, is as great gift which I wish more gifted women would realize .

Last edited:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
love them, but sometimes they're an acquired taste, too me many years, several gfriends with big ones to get a real taste for them, but once I did, I'll never go back. gotta have 'em now.

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine aren't that big at all. But I think you can have big lips and not know how to use the package, in which case, they become a right off. Or you could have smaller lips and provide enough fun to make any man forget about the size issue.

shroudy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The REAL fact is men love pussy. It's a bit strange that you should bother yourself about lip size and such. What you as a woman may find gross me as a man will find SUCH a turn on.

Big lips (tick)
Fat ass (tick)
A bit of bush (tick) - not a characterture
Dribbling with juice (tick) (tick) (tick) Big time!
The SMELL of clean wet pussy - again - (tick) (tick) (tick) Big time!

These are just some of the things that turn men on. Don't waste your time at all either worrying about lip size and don't even bother asking your girlfriends about such things (unless your into girls).