Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its all about preference....
:frown1::confused::smile:
and cant please the entire world at once :p

on the male side...i like lowhangers and i have a pair. .... had a low sac as a kid at high school times. but since those days ive been working on going lower. some like them low and some dont.
:redface::redface:

i like lips on a woman that i can suck on and flick with my tounge. but they dosent mean i dont like pussy at all. i do take it when its offered. but perfer the meaty type. :biggrin1:
and bigger is not always better....the rear to me better not be a caboos.
just my 2cents on here.

My small lips were always bragged about until I came here to LPSG where it seems like bigger is better on all counts. Bigger tits, bigger ass, bigger labia to go along with the bigger dicks.

This is why I won't post my lady bits here. It never goes over well because men find it to be prepubescent in appearance to the "Womanly" dangling labia.

I think I'd like to have them for a day to see what they are like. But otherwise, I'm happy with them and so is my husband. This place is confusing to both men and women about what most people like. It goes the same for both genders when it comes to seeing how this is not an ideal cross-section of how most people think.

It's hard to think about being proud of your pussy when someone says "bigger is better"

I'm not going to cry in my beer about it. It just goes to show that no matter what your body type is, someone isn't going to like it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there

I'd like the guys here to tell how they feel about big pussy lips, and big pussy's.
Do they like them big or do they prefer the small almost invisible one's?

Love to hear from you!

I love protruding, flapping pussy lips. Definitely a turn on to see them "wrap" the penis during penetration. And they are not the norm. With that said, the size is only one factor. Color (especially how it mixes with the overall skin tone), shape and the general appearance are also a big part in the overall attractiveness. It's one of those nice little touches if its there, but hardly a crucial thing.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of my posts on lpsg have to do with my affection for the very large penis. I do however have a great liking for women as well, and, not the least for the myriad of qualities that they bring to the table of life, so many of which ,are so often taken for granted or, forgotten by men. But i digress , big pussy lips? ? Yes,love them, absolutely love them , my love for a huge pussy mound ,knows no bounds. If there is no large pussy mound, it doesn't turn me on any where near as much , but, when there is , i simply want to fall on my knees, give it a big smooch,and go down on her until she says enough, and experience has taught me that,that can be a long ,long, time .Of course, common decency, and decorum dictate that a man cannot just help himself whenever it suits him,and rightly so,but he is free to dream, and i dream about them very, very, often. What could turn me 100% straight ? You just read it.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I have a million hours of clit rubbing under my belt and nothing looks loose whatsoever. I know you can pull on lips to make them be a little longer but you must have flexible tissues there in the first place. I have nothing that can be grabbed into with finger tips. They are pretty well non-existent.

I'm in the small percentage of women who have a tucked-in clam. Most women don't and do have something to be sucked on or tugged on.

I always wanted lips like that. They look so neat and petite.
Maybe a case of is the grass greener on the other side?

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is built similarly to Rouge. After many years constant use, I don't think they are much larger than they ever were. While I am always interested in the variations of human form and enjoy the variation, I would say the neglected side of the discussion needs to be mentioned.

Small lips like that are tight, and when aroused rather than a great deal of swelling up they get somewhat more so (inelastic?). The result is that they begin quickly forming around the man's shaft on penetration. Once formed in that circle, their arousal leads to their tightening around their lover's shaft. In fact when a man pulls out a few moments well into the orgasmic stage or immediately after ejaculation but when still hard, the lady's lips remain formed in the round shape of his shaft for a moment.

The result is that the vaginal entrance is always slightly tighter than a man's shaft. This working in harmony with the pulsating vaginal walls during orgasm, means that this type of lips (labia minora and vagnina arrangement) provides its own special delight.

prepubescent? Rouge, no, virginal perhaps. Certainly a delight as I am sure Mr. Rouge can testify.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tumblr_o3h6hs8uYR1s391too1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3q2tqUuHg1u1560io2_500.jpg

tumblr_o422bdVFsW1qhyoveo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3f7po5hEE1qhyoveo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o2ybcsTlAB1qhyoveo1_500.png

Reactions: dlks151

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love looking at naked women as much as the next guy, but straight adult websites forum is that-a-way ---->

(and just because you get turned on by physical features that some women might be embarassed about doesn't turn it into a women's issue)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@madem`

most longer labia are from pulling for masturbation, over clit rubbing.

taking what is naturally there and lightly enhancing it...if their lover or themselves find that as "enhanced".

No way, are you telling me women deliberately increase their labia size by continuously rubbing it ? So this is a female version of pumping I guess :D

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually if you Google the words "Rwanda labia elongation", you'll come across something called "Guca Imyeyo" which us the reality bay practice of elongating the labia by pulling it and rubbing some kind of African herb to help. The women claim it helps with vaginal orgasms