Big pussy lips

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP asked for men's opinion.pbmonkey chose to use pictures rather than words to express his opinion.What's the problem with using public photo's from the internet?

D

deleted992152

As I'm VERY orally inclined (giving) I've always had a preference for large fleshy labia , clit etc as I've found invariably down the years that larger = wetter and far more pronounced (and louder) demonstrably stronger orgasm - which I always respond to VERY positively !

Lowballs5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are awesome. My wife pumped to get her outer lips big and meaty permanently and now she stretches the inner ones. They are thick and meaty too but hang down below her outer lips at least four inches. She wears skirts and no undergarments. But when shd wore pants you could see her cameltoe prominently all the time.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are awesome. My wife pumped to get her outer lips big and meaty permanently and now she stretches the inner ones. They are thick and meaty too but hang down below her outer lips at least four inches. She wears skirts and no undergarments. But when shd wore pants you could see her cameltoe prominently all the time.

You must be in heaven.

Reactions: Lowballs5

Lowballs5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it does. Very sweet literally. She will leave a puddle on a chair. And very creamy. Some of her skirts are short enough ypu can see her lips dangling. And for sure whdn shd bends over in front of anyone. ;)

Reactions: diver6

Lowballs5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She definitely would bend over for you. She likes showing off and teasing males anywhere she goes. ;) She keeps me hard all the time. ;)

Reactions: diver6