Big pussy lips

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My minoras -inners that hang outers_lol_ are more and more visible since I have a lover with a 7 or 7+ penis. I have " butterfly" style or shape.
Women in the US are being encouraged to have these "trimmed" as in removed to create a "more youthful" appearance. That is sick because they mean that since we are just about all shaving the hair off the lips so that the lips are more visible that it should also look like a prepubescent girl. This is sick because they are trying to say that women with normal labia are "older " looking . They(plastic surgeons and some gyno's) also claim that it will tighten the vagina, which is absolutely fals. Bigger minora-inner lips get in the way of the dick and make it feel tighter as they do also grip the penis.
i am a little concerned about how my vagina's appearance has been changed due to the size and aggressiveness of my lovers. They got smaller the longer I was separated from my husband and then my year and a half long relationship with my current is making my lips hang down more.
He has a consistently stretched them and having three children did not make them hand down like his cock has. Will they go back or do they eventually stay like this?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like bigger lips myself visually... especially seen from behind.

Other than that, sensation wise... whatever is tightest is best.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
So what i dont have in meaty lips, i make up for in tits (so says some folks around here)

You can do labia stretching exercises. There are many different techniques:

Ancient Art of Labia Stretching: from tribal women to modern women elongating their vaginal lips.

Labia Stretching Society Picture Post- Unearthing the ancient practice.

This way, you too can get big beautiful luscious lips!

(Lol, just trying to be a pain in the pooper. But seriously, though, a girlfriend of mine has tried these stretching exercises, and they really work. She now has a big fat beautiful puss - suckable like no other.)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I have " butterfly" style or shape.
Women in the US are being encouraged to have these "trimmed" as in removed to create a "more youthful" appearance. That is sick because they mean that since we are just about all shaving the hair off the lips so that the lips are more visible that it should also look like a prepubescent girl. This is sick because they are trying to say that women with normal labia are "older " looking . They (plastic surgeons and some gyno's) also claim that it will tighten the vagina, which is absolutely fals. Bigger minora-inner lips get in the way of the dick and make it feel tighter as they do also grip the penis.

Labia reductions are a capitalist crime. Surgeons try to indoctrinate women into this horrible practise just to make money.

While they know very well that most men prefer big butterfly lips.

Someone should prohibit the criminal practise of labia reductions.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personal I love large lips and actually I prefer a large pussy to a small one. Having fisted several different women and in my experience the labia has nothing to do with the the vagina ability to open up. Usualy depends on flexability. Most flexible (able to do splits) women can easily take a fist. I know most men want to think that their penis can really do some damage down there but lets be real. Babies are not delivered by storkes....

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
If I were a female and did not have a fairly small labia, I would seriously consider a labial reduction.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually please don't cut your long pretty hair... I was just messin', you looked really pretty in that graduation pic you posted, your long hair is AWESOME!!!!!

Brings me back to my old days as an 80's rocker with a killer Rock n Roll Express style mullet... ah... good times, good times...

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love whatever my girlfriend has downstairs because I love her.

big lips or small ones.

nevar1527

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, just here to post in support of all types of labia. Big, small and everything in between. All of us are beautiful and I think sometimes we forget that.

Oh, and in case someone hasn't posted this link yet, here's something for all the large labia lovers out there: Sexy Labia: table of contents