big R Kelly flaccid visible bulge outline...

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Instead of bothering with dubious outlines why don't you just hunt down his sex tape and see it in all its working glory?

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: akp212

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Instead of bothering with dubious outlines why don't you just hunt down his sex tape and see it in all its working glory?

Just a suggestion.

Because that would be Illegal considering that it is common knowledge when it comes to the R. Kelly sex tape that his partner in the video was only 15 during the filming.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I always joked that during the trial they should have compared him to the video cause he has a curve in his dick when he is hard. Not a bad one just that it is unique and curves are not common. Couldn't deny that it was him.

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always joked that during the trial they should have compared him to the video cause he has a curve in his dick when he is hard. Not a bad one just that it is unique and curves are not common. Couldn't deny that it was him.
lol but the king of r & b is still free

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow , U have the ability of knowing that just by looking at a person. I dident think that was possible.

Well considering that having sex with a 15 year old when your like 32 years old is considered pedophilia i dont think he figured that out just by looking at R. Kelly. The Proof is in the pudding, even if he got let off on those charges.

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow , U have the ability of knowing that just by looking at a person. I dident think that was possible.
Yes, I do have that ability. I can also if someone has finished high school or not by looking at them, which brings me to my question; did you get that last English credit yet?

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well considering that having sex with a 15 year old when your like 32 years old is considered pedophilia i dont think he figured that out just by looking at R. Kelly. The Proof is in the pudding, even if he got let off on those charges.
maybe he is innocent if he was let off on like 14 counts...personally i dont rlly care either way....but anyways no i wouldnt be able to tell r kelly is a pedo by looking at him lol he doesnt 'look' like a pedo as opposed to the guys on Dateline NBC

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maybe he is innocent if he was let off on like 14 counts...personally i dont rlly care either way....but anyways no i wouldnt be able to tell r kelly is a pedo by looking at him lol he doesnt 'look' like a pedo as opposed to the guys on Dateline NBC

He really dont look like a pedo but I know alot of people that met him or know him & they say he is cool a couple of my friends went to his party not to long ago & they said he was not actin all freaky & they are real pretty girls.