big R Kelly flaccid visible bulge outline...

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
maybe he is innocent if he was let off on like 14 counts...personally i dont rlly care either way....but anyways no i wouldnt be able to tell r kelly is a pedo by looking at him lol he doesnt 'look' like a pedo as opposed to the guys on Dateline NBC

He's not innocent though is the point im trying to make. He only got let off on those charges is because the underage girl in the video didnt want to testify against him. the girl in the video wasnt his first run in with a majorly underage girl, he married Aaliyah when she was just 15. and those two instances where the only ones that the public knows about. Who knows how many other underage girls he slept with.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
We sure got the ability to keep off track here. My point is that we are discussing whether R Kelly is hung or not. His sexual orientation or my English is actually not the subject here.

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's not innocent though is the point im trying to make. He only got let off on those charges is because the underage girl in the video didnt want to testify against him. the girl in the video wasnt his first run in with a majorly underage girl, he married Aaliyah when she was just 15. and those two instances where the only ones that the public knows about. Who knows how many other underage girls he slept with.
yeah but he made Ignition :party2:

D

deleted867014

Well damn. Now I'll have to delete all his songs from my phone... Done.

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He walked in on Miss Teen USA contestants while they were changing, and talked about wanting to fuck his daughter.
I don't believe he did or said that. Plus if it did actually happen why wasn't there a case? Why wasn't he charged? Sad to say but with some women it's hard to believe that stuff happens because lots of them like to play the girl who cried sexual harassment. But again if this did happen at least he was looking and talking and not pissing on an underage girl and raping them. R Kelly is a legitimate pedophile.

Dwp89

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe he did or said that. Plus if it did actually happen why wasn't there a case? Why wasn't he charged? Sad to say but with some women it's hard to believe that stuff happens because lots of them like to play the girl who cried sexual harassment. But again if this did happen at least he was looking and talking and not pissing on an underage girl and raping them. R Kelly is a legitimate pedophile.

Your comment on an R Kelly thread in light of what’s going on;

“It’s hard to believe that stuff happens because lots of them like to play the girl who cried sexual harassment”

Your defence of donald trump being in a pageant dressing room;

“At least he was looking and talking and not pissing on a [sic]”

You are actually. A moron.

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your comment on an R Kelly thread in light of what’s going on;

“It’s hard to believe that stuff happens because lots of them like to play the girl who cried sexual harassment”

Your defence of donald trump being in a pageant dressing room;

“At least he was looking and talking and not pissing on a [sic]”

You are actually. A moron.
I would be if he did any of that or if there was proof, besides he said, she said.