Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For a more recent example, check out the Capitol One commercials- Alec Baldwin is the pitch celebrity, co starring with a ramble of Vikings who have assembled for a nordic version of "highland games"- rock tossing, sword play, and the like. Just before the "beard growing competition" at the very end of the spot, one of the elder tribals who is seated down front has a line- and he's got a huge bulge pushed to the left in his deerskin pants. Next time I see it I'll go for a screen cap, unless someone here beats me to it...

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Given the number of people involved in producing this ad before it was aired, someone must have noticed the bulge and chose to let it pass. However, now that we've called attention to it, it probably won't be seen again. ;-(

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a more recent example, check out the Capitol One commercials- Alec Baldwin is the pitch celebrity, co starring with a ramble of Vikings who have assembled for a nordic version of "highland games"- rock tossing, sword play, and the like. Just before the "beard growing competition" at the very end of the spot, one of the elder tribals who is seated down front has a line- and he's got a huge bulge pushed to the left in his deerskin pants. Next time I see it I'll go for a screen cap, unless someone here beats me to it...

here ya go Family Reunion - YouTube