Big shooter & afraid to be sucked off?

dtwnseagy

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew this guy that was a big shooter and he didn't like to be sucked off due to the fact that he came so much. He was almost embarrassed that he shot so much and "didn't want to choke" the cock sucker even if he or she really wanted the load. Any more of you like that, or do you just give it to them anyway? I find a big shooter hot and welcome a huge load.

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a heavy shooter- at least 8-9 thick ropey squirts each time I cum ( if i'm really horned up then it can be up to 15 shots).... my partner loves mycum and begs for it when blowing me off. I also like to unload into other guys mouths if they ask for it too- but I do warn them I'm a heavy cummer!

Reactions: hot-rod

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I'll never forget the time I choked a gf when I came.

I was in grad school and me and this girl met in December and fucked for a few weeks, but she'd never blown me.

So then winter break happens and I go back to school in January and we get back together. So it'd been like a month since we'd last seen each other (i.e. a LONG time) and she was on her back and sucking me.

I gave her the warning and she motioned that it was ok to cum in her mouth. Between the long wait for me, and the joy of seeing my cock in her gorgeous mouth, and her skills, I started cumming and cumming and cumming - and I really shoot -- and suddenly she's gagging and pushing me back then she's sitting up and choking and coughing and it was just awful.

She never had me cum in her mouth again. But all worked out well even that night and I ended up fucking her after she caught her breath.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a guy be very nervous about being a big shooter. He warned me nervously like 6 times. He looked terrified when he shot and tried to squeeze his cock to block it off. There must have been some bad cumming experience making him so selfconcious, to the point he could not believe how hot I think huge loads are.

I like to feel like a glazed doughnut, a very hot doughnut. LOL

Reactions: auncut10in

JonnyEdin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If i've been building up to it for a while, it's usually a big one... Starts before i orgasm and usually 8 or 9 big shots. I once had a guy suck it and it started coming out of his nose... What a trooper! I often suck myself, but i'm not so keen when it's my mouth i'm filling... Lol.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My load varies depending on how much I've cum in the past few days, and the amount of water/liquids I've taken in, but generally I cum a lot and my girl loves it. She has a thing for cum in general. She loves seeing it, watching it come out, feeling it flood her mouth, pussy or ass, the taste of it etc. When we have threesomes see loves watching me soak another girl with my cum, or for both me and the other guy to turn her into a glazed donut.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never knew anyone who was "afraid" to be sucked off!

Certainly a warning may be good etiquette if one thinks a big load is about to be blown and the other person is not an appreciater of big loads.

But that's no reason to avoid a good hummer.

Besides, if they don't want to swallow, there's the pleasure in watching them handjob you off to a visually arresting climax.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tend to shoot a lot when I cum. An ex of mine loved to swallow so when she gave me a blow job for the first time I warned her about it. She didn't really pay attention. When I got to the point of cumming during that great blow job I told her about my imminent eruption. She just mumbled "uh huh". I shot pretty hard and she gagged a little and started to try to swallow it all. Needless to say she was unable to. It started oozing out of the sides of her mouth and down my shaft and onto my balls. After she swallowed what she could she proceeded to lick my balls clean. That was fun. After that she did not underestimate my cumming abilities.

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
If I'm really into a guy, I also want him to shoot his hot load down my throat ESPECIALLY if he's a huge cummer. It gives me such personal satisfaction to bring a guy off like that-it's actually a major turn-on. Depending on how good a hummer is-and how many times I've jacked off recently-I can blast a pretty good sized load myself. If a guy wants to take it, I'm very grateful, and want to return the favor. Most guys I've sucked off have given me small to average portions, but if a huge shooter wants me to do him, I'll take my chances with gagging and swallowing it all. Seems like a win-win situation to me, huh? :0)