Big shooter & afraid to be sucked off?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a heavy shooter- at least 8-9 thick ropey squirts each time I cum ( if i'm really horned up then it can be up to 15 shots).... my partner loves mycum and begs for it when blowing me off. I also like to unload into other guys mouths if they ask for it too- but I do warn them I'm a heavy cummer!

Welcome to the club russray.:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Never knew anyone who was "afraid" to be sucked off!

Certainly a warning may be good etiquette if one thinks a big load is about to be blown and the other person is not an appreciater of big loads.

But that's no reason to avoid a good hummer.

Besides, if they don't want to swallow, there's the pleasure in watching them handjob you off to a visually arresting climax.

Well, I can appreciate your etiquette but for me, if you want to suck it, you better be prepared for the consequences. I mean "suck me off" means just that. Swallowing is up to you and another whole discussion but if my cock is in your mouth, I will be shooting off in your mouth. Otherwise, jack it or turn over. :biggrin1:

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If i've been building up to it for a while, it's usually a big one... Starts before i orgasm and usually 8 or 9 big shots. I once had a guy suck it and it started coming out of his nose... What a trooper! I often suck myself, but i'm not so keen when it's my mouth i'm filling... Lol.

Well i wouldn't mind you filling my mouth with your load fella....bring it on!

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time I cum, the sucker certainly knows about it! If it's not too much information, when I cum into a tissue I often have trouble flushing the tissue away...

I always think it's nice to go twice in a session (with half an hour's pause in between) so that the first orgasm just "relieves the pressure". The second time can be more erotic and more relaxed. Of course, there's never going to be as big a load the second time.

Reactions: Kalbca

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy be very nervous about being a big shooter. He warned me nervously like 6 times. He looked terrified when he shot and tried to squeeze his cock to block it off. There must have been some bad cumming experience making him so selfconcious, to the point he could not believe how hot I think huge loads are.

I like to feel like a glazed doughnut, a very hot doughnut. LOL
lmao

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I cum, the sucker certainly knows about it! If it's not too much information, when I cum into a tissue I often have trouble flushing the tissue away...

I always think it's nice to go twice in a session (with half an hour's pause in between) so that the first orgasm just "relieves the pressure". The second time can be more erotic and more relaxed. Of course, there's never going to be as big a load the second time.

Jack M, you can fill my throat anytime u like- that cock looks great, and if you cum like u say you do...I'd be in heaven! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to swallow but given a nice big load in a guy, I think recieving a facial would be hot

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has always said she enjoys my very large cum load, whether sucking or me shooting off inside her. She tells me that seeing me or feeling me shoot off a large load is very exciting for her. I have always been a large shooter and a large precum guy. We both enjoy it.

wilwarin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a heavy shooter- at least 8-9 thick ropey squirts each time I cum ( if i'm really horned up then it can be up to 15 shots).... my partner loves mycum and begs for it when blowing me off. I also like to unload into other guys mouths if they ask for it too- but I do warn them I'm a heavy cummer!

well russray i love guys that cum loads and i'd love to swallow yours. I a, also a pretty heavy cummer as it happens :biggrin1:

wilwarin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If i've been building up to it for a while, it's usually a big one... Starts before i orgasm and usually 8 or 9 big shots. I once had a guy suck it and it started coming out of his nose... What a trooper! I often suck myself, but i'm not so keen when it's my mouth i'm filling... Lol.

well you could always fill my mouth instead :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big fan of big shooters, here. Had an ex, who could shoot 5-6 chains that went about 5 feet each. He would kneel between my legs and cover me from balls to face. I also have another bud (a member here) who can stand and hit the wall. Amazing stuff. WOOF!

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cum on guys - lets see all of you big shooters posting vids of you spraying your love juicy. Then that will put and end to the suggestion that you are all full of BS. :tongue: mmm

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't been to London in 10 years but the thought of us 69'ing until we each blow 15 spurts down each other's throats makes me want to jump on a plane straight away!

:069: Bring it on 15shooter....I'm hard and waiting! :O):biggrin1: