Big shooter

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Big shooters - when did you Stuart shooting big? Around age 11-13 or later in life?

I started really shooting maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

I don't always shoot a huge load, usually only when it's been 2 or so days, or if I'm REALLY aroused.

Reactions: 933295

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I started really shooting maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

I don't always shoot a huge load, usually only when it's been 2 or so days, or if I'm REALLY aroused.
when I was younger I always shot a huge load. My biggest and will always be 22 long ropes as I was being with someone I loved and wanted more from him the wet spot on the bed had to be 3 feet in diameter

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm what I would consider to be a relatively big shooter. Not as much as I've seen in some videos here, at least most of the time, but certainly more than average.

Although it's not exclusively so, I seem to shoot much bigger loads after receiving anal play. Not surprising though...The biggest load I ever shot though was after 3 days of edging, leading up to watching my wife be a 3-hole, ATM slut for her first BBC for 6 hours. I edged myself the whole time, and received very little direct cock stimulation and no anal stimulation beyond just wearing a standard butt plug the whole time. After the bull left the hotel room, I jerked off and shot an absurdly large load that I wish I would have recorded, because it was at least 10 big ropes, over half of which easily shot over my head and hit the headboard of the bed...

Reactions: 927209
D

deleted1048037

I love guys who can cum huge loads. Especially, when they can squirt over 5 times at least. One guy I knew and skyped with, squirted over 10 times. It was jaw dropping to say the least. :p

Reactions: 933295 and shaft2

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Big shooters - when did you Stuart shooting big? Around age 11-13 or later in life?
Always have been a big shooter, aside from the first few times I ever shot. As a teenager, I always would cover myself in cum and 'm still a huge cummer.

Reactions: Walt

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been a big shooter, or a distance shooter. But, there was a guy that fucked me when I lived in ID that literally shot 3 ropes over my head and landed on the coffee table and the rest covered my back and ass, and they felt like HUGE globs of cum landing on my skin. Never felt anything like that before or since. Wish he would have shot inside me, that would have been REALLY FILLING :)

Craig

I used to be a high volume big shooter back in the day, never measured distance but easily over 5 feet.

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like swallowing a nice load...but sometimes its just too much.I've once sucked a guy who fired 5 shots...nice load,really impressive...but he kept on shooting.I mean i dont complain about a mouthful but after 10 shots it was just too much...I couldn't stand any more and let him shot on my chest.It was the only power shooter I've encountered so far so...

My cumshots aren't too small... I think they are big since I was 13-14...
Some are in my gallery...

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
If you want to shoot a big big load. Eat Walnuts and Pistachios. Drink lots of water. Most importantly, make a watermelon and promegrante smoothie all natural fruit. You will start to shoot some huge loads, and your cum is tasty.

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: punk09

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always spurted very far, with lots of volume. One time, about 10 years ago, I'd finished playing with a guy. He was laying on the bed with his head against the wall, and I was jacking off at his feet, standing up at the foot of the bed. Well, I shot a huge load at him, and one big spurt hit him in the eye - and he was wearing contact lenses! I don't have to tell you that stings like a bitch! We laughed about it later, but he was literally screaming as it happened! ;)

Loadpump2.jpg
Loadpump.jpg