Big Shooters: Members w/ lots of semen & precum

Flagstaff

Just Browsing
Media
Walking around with a maxi-pad taped to my cock from leaky pre-cum? I don't think so. I'd put a cork in it before that. And, I must say, that's a lot of arousal often to require that. Sure, I get leaky when I'm getting it on, but then I'm expecting my clothes to get messed up anyways.

As far as "who shoots the biggest load"...It's like the story of the guy who's getting ready to have sex and pulls out a 2 inch dick. The woman asks "who are you going to please with that little thing?" "Me," he replies. Blow your nut and be glad that you can. Some poor bastards can't.

Max Cdn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well like most guys here i cum the most when i haven't masturbated or had sex in a couple days.... Also, the length of time i stroke/have sex affects my cum volume alot....

If i masturbate an start and stop frequently... let's say for an hour or so I cum alot more.... you can check out my video, it's an above average load for me i guess.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
I suspect because there is at least anecdotal evidence of someone being able to fill a shot glass, while outside of a pure fantasy story, I don;t think even the most brazen lier would try and get away with saying they had a 10 foot dick...:rolleyes:
I saw him!
He is very fat, bald and with a long nose. Im sure that everyone saw him.
He is also gray, big ears and a nose as long as his penis.
You can found it in any zoo.

-----------------------------
I shot a lot of semen arround 7 shots on the fiirst round.
It decreases on the second, third, until she says stop.

Once i was using normal loose boxers with a clear color pant(like a suit), and a girl was filtring with me. Result, my pants got a wet stain and...

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I leak a lot of precum. When I get hard, and if I'm getting a blow job it's ten times worst. Once a girl thought I was pissin' in her mouth and than she pumped under the head and saw all the pre cum pour out. So with that said yeah I shoot big loads. I shoot 5-7 large thick shots

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hootie said:
I knew a guy that would precum so much it looked like he'd wet his pants. He wore baggy boxers. I tried to get him to put a light days pad in there just in case. He wouldn't do it soooo he often times looked incontinent if I was around. :rolleyes:
Hey Dude!

No need for a 'light days pad'. I wouldn't wanna wear one either!! My solution is to get an "MG" (Men's Guard incontinent pad). It's specially designed to accomodates 'male parts' and really will hold lotsa 'pre' and 'baby batter'. I pop one in the pouch of my STRAP and I'm good to go.

Hope it works for your bud as well.

RICKY_27

LylyK21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey, I'm a gay guy who LOVES lots of pre and CUM! :tongue: Anyone wanna help meh out? ;)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The comment about the pad was to put one in his boxers as a liner. He wouldn't wear anything but boxers and incontinence pads wouldn't stay. So, when he ticked me off, I'd sit across from him with my legs spread, get him a huge wet spot on the front of his pants, and walk off.

Sulfideoxidizing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a heavy sprayer (I also can drip quite a bit during my shots) since I was about 16, also a very heavy oozer. An exgirlfriend nicknamed my cock that - the oozer. This was during a blowjob, she slurped up to the tip, pulled up and off in time to see a huge clear drop run from the head. She said, "you ooze a lot", I think I said "Uh yeah...sorry about that." I might not be the largest but I do make quite an impressive mess...

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
My GF is in love with the amount of cum I shoot, she gets off on it actually, she usually cums once or twice during sex and then another time whenever i cum inside of her, I love it and she loves it, but I have recently wanted to pull out before I cum and give her a facial but because she is so into me cumming in her, i don't think it would fly, or at least without a little persuasion

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely a shooter. I normally come hard enough to hit the back board of the bed if I don't watch it. My girlfriend also wouldn't let me pull out until I did it recently and now she loves me shooting all over her tummy or back.

It's definitely more when I'm rested and haven't been drinking.

Beastly8

Just Browsing
Media
i havve a huge load and whilst it looks good, i find it hard to keep a girlfreind. sex usually ends in 'yuck'
its offputting.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in high school I used to take weight supplements with Lecithin, drank plenty of water and took vitamin-E (to keep my skin clear). I had massive loads. Years later I read that people can increase their loads by consuming these things in combination. It may have been an old "dirty" wives tale, but I am no doctor.

Since those days I still shoot a "Peter North" load, and have been told so. I even had the pleasure of meeting Peter North (we have the same hometown) and he said that it was our water! ;) I have noticed that it only happens when I have either had prolonged sex, or I am seriously excited. When it does happen I tend to piss my gf's off more than anything. Blowjobs are almost out of the question, and I always have to have a towel on the ready. I can easily cover a woman from the back of her neck to the top of her ass!

your home town is where again ____________/? just in=terested

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well I do both allot of pre-cum and allot cum first it gets wet around my head and then when I edge it dribbles out and then when I get ready to cum I shoot about 5 clear shots and then about 4-6 shots of thick thick (I mean like pudding) of white cum...I also started taoism and I know how to hold it all in and not cum at all but still have a orgasm...Its called them million dollar point! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John

i am the same way - when i am very excited i pre-cum large amounts - to the point i drip , and when i do cum i typically can blast off 10-15 rounds

partners have alwasy been amazed - but the pre-cum amount can be an issue in clothing and such

thanks

tony
I am a heavy shooter, most complain it is messy and leaks out of them!! by the way tony, man I saw your pics and have never seen anything like that!! :eek:

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I precum a lot. The wet spot can be an issue. A few girls have seen it and thought I came in my pants. Most were cool with it. One even thought it was really hot and was totally turned on. Had a great night of unprotected sex with her. I came in her pussy four times.