Big Shooters: Members w/ lots of semen & precum

brianme

Just Browsing
Media
i precum alot, prtty much as soon as im hard it starts coming out. my loads are kinda big too, but no shto glass lol

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend produces huge amounts of precum. I can look at his cock and he starts dripping then when I work on it a little the precum drools out. I have never seen a guy with so much precum?? It can soak a bed. Not complaing because it taste so much better than sperm. I LOVE it!

saxguy1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know if i cum a lot but i do shoot pretty far, when i jack off i usually get some all over my face and on the pillow my heads layin on, its knida gross cuz im str8 and i dont want any mans cum on my face even mine so, ill try to take a pic of my puddle of cum and put it in my profile and ya'll tell me if its a lot

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I have noticed is that a high-protein diet has done wonders to my volume.

Before the high protein diet, I would cum heavily first round, second round would be much less. And if I went for a third, it would be a dribble. Did it with my GF for 3 rounds 2 days back, and I can tell you that volume of round 3 was as much as round 1. I was like :eek:

Also, I have noticed that the first time I have sex with someone, I tend to shoot a huge amount compared to my average.

D_Abednego Cripespepper

Account Disabled
Media
The 3,000mg of L-Arginine I take each day definitely makes a difference. I used to pump maybe 4 squirts...I easily hit 6-8 and then dribble a ton. It took about 2 months of using it plus drinking a ton of water each day before I noticed the difference.

My profile says I'm 40% gay....that 40% comes from me just plain loving to see cum shoot out of a cock!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also precum a lot but as for squirts - 3 good ones usually- will have to try the suggestions here to increase- of course amounts depend on how long I have abstained and also arousal level

NJBiMale_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm only 5.5" but I shoot A LOT. I can cum a good amount 3 times/day. When I am sitting down and jerking off, I can clear my shoulder every time and sometimes hit my face.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i must be in the female minority in that i don't like precum or a heavy load. i've only had a few bfs that i 'let' cum in my mouth because i just can't stand the taste, especially the precum. the precum IMHO tastes the worst. my bf during my separation was awesome, though. medium load, and i swear it tasted like a sweetbread. i used to make him drive me places just so i could fellate him in the car and swallow!

that being said, i *love* for someone to cum on my face and/or my chest. then i don't mind a heavy load - i love it! but when it's inside my mouth, gah. no, thanks. would prefer not to have to taste it. i'm lucky that my husband has no precum; otherwise, i wouldn't be so enthusiastic about fellatio. :tongue:
What's wrong with all you girls that don't like to eat her guys cum????

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I precum a lot. The wet spot can be an issue. A few girls have seen it and thought I came in my pants. Most were cool with it. One even thought it was really hot and was totally turned on. Had a great night of unprotected sex with her. I came in her pussy four times.
Welcome to FATHER-HOOD buddy!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The 3,000mg of L-Arginine I take each day definitely makes a difference. I used to pump maybe 4 squirts...I easily hit 6-8 and then dribble a ton. It took about 2 months of using it plus drinking a ton of water each day before I noticed the difference.

My profile says I'm 40% gay....that 40% comes from me just plain loving to see cum shoot out of a cock!
Amen brother, I say Amen

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends

On average 4 to 5 shots. 1st time, then smaller as I continue to go in 1 day.

On some occasions 6 to 7 blast, when super horny.

My biggest nut ever. Not sure how many blast, but it was crazy and my then girlfriend could not believe it.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I precum a whole lot. I always have since being a teenager. Sheets seem to get starched all the time. My wife likes it a lot. She says, the more the more fun! I never fail her. Not only a lot of precum, but it seems that my loads just seem to be huge. I have always been that way. At first it scared me, but now I know it is just natural. I just shoot off a lot of cum. My wife never objects.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I precum like crazy... enough to where I almost never j/o dry, even without lotion. I always thought this was a little wierd, but I've come to really dig it, because I can wank it anywhere, even though I don't like to j/o dry.

As for the amount of jizz, it varies. A couple of times, after a long break from j/o (I usually give it a good yank 1-2 times a day) I've surprised and frightened myself by how much and how explosive it was. But, mostly, I'd say I cum a pretty normal amount. For me there seems to be a buildup factor.

Markxxxmark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i do cum a lot. look at my vid at xtube.. 10 times spurting.

http://p17.xtube.com/watch.php?idx=3&from=&v=99OUXdEof6X&cl=EiKXiQcZucn&a=200701130955_pUJfs&b=MmH2NXcfs6H&s=B&geo_countrycode=DE&geo_latitude=48.15&geo_longitude=11.583&sstr=lrf|zhfpyrfrkk|1||O|r29r7s04noo4688qqr32053ns41rp74q

or

XTube