Big Shower Or A Big Grower?

What do you prefer Big Shower or a big grower?

• Total voters

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ll give you a serious answer because I have time on my hands.

First of all, most women don’t see flaccid penises in person for awhile. Penises tend to be very happy to see us in the initial stages of our relationships. So “growers” don’t factor in that much for us. It’s always a “show-er” for us. I liken seeing a flaccid penis to seeing an animal in the wild - you have to really sneak up on it, otherwise you’ll frighten it (into erection).

Secondly, most women here despise “do you prefer” or penis questions. If you spent any amount of time reading our fora, you’d see that we get asked those questions ad nauseum. Pretty much, we prefer men as opposed to their penis. Character qualities, personality types, we even prioritize their hands and eyes over their penises.

Thirdly, before you even think to as “then why are you here”, we’re all here for different reasons. Mostly for the community, cool friends, adult conversation, and maybe the recipes. Not the dick.

Cisathickone

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, credit for making the pole a publicly visible one. You can see how many Men reply to the poll question, but so far none of the women participating in the thread have voted at all.

:rolleyes:;)

I see what you mean this is my first time posting something like that didnt really know what to expect

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I see what you mean this is my first time posting something like that didnt really know what to expect

This section is a firey one. If you have the time, do some reading on some older threads. You'll get answers to questions, you'll get a laugh, you'll see what kind of questions the ladies here want to be asked.

Keep in mind, you can't reply to threads you didn't start in this section.

I hope you have fun ;)

Cisathickone

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll give you a serious answer because I have time on my hands.

First of all, most women don’t see flaccid penises in person for awhile. Penises tend to be very happy to see us in the initial stages of our relationships. So “growers” don’t factor in that much for us. It’s always a “show-er” for us. I liken seeing a flaccid penis to seeing an animal in the wild - you have to really sneak up on it, otherwise you’ll frighten it (into erection).

Secondly, most women here despise “do you prefer” or penis questions. If you spent any amount of time reading our fora, you’d see that we get asked those questions ad nauseum. Pretty much, we prefer men as opposed to their penis. Character qualities, personality types, we even prioritize their hands and eyes over their penises.

Thirdly, before you even think to as “then why are you here”, we’re all here for different reasons. Mostly for the community, cool friends, adult conversation, and maybe the recipes. Not the dick.

First time opening a poll in this group really didnt know what to expect. Didnt mean to offend anyone

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time opening a poll in this group really didnt know what to expect. Didnt mean to offend anyone
I’m not offended.

Just thought I’d give you some helpful information. :)

Men here are interested in penises. Obviously. Every tiny little detail. And most guys think the women on here are, too. We are not. We like the penis attached to the man we are currently having sex with, but as a separate appendage? Most of us don’t think of it too much.

When I got here I was shocked at how penis obsessed men were. I mean, that’s what drew me to this site in the first place - a humour site making fun of the fact that there was a site devoted to the fact that large penises needed a support group. Fortunately, I discovered this site was actually founded on satire (big dicks do not in fact need support), met some cool people, and hung around. But I still am flabbergasted regularly by the size talk, and obsession some men have with their penises.

I still say, if I ever met I guy in real life who wanted me to measure - I’d run far and fast. Not the man for me.

Cisathickone

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not offended.

Just thought I’d give you some helpful information. :)

Men here are interested in penises. Obviously. Every tiny little detail. And most guys think the women on here are, too. We are not. We like the penis attached to the man we are currently having sex with, but as a separate appendage? Most of us don’t think of it too much.

When I got here I was shocked at how penis obsessed men were. I mean, that’s what drew me to this site in the first place - a humour site making fun of the fact that there was a site devoted to the fact that large penises needed a support group. Fortunately, I discovered this site was actually founded on satire (big dicks do not in fact need support), met some cool people, and hung around. But I still am flabbergasted regularly by the size talk, and obsession some men have with their penises.

I still say, if I ever met I guy in real life who wanted me to measure - I’d run far and fast. Not the man for me.

Lol I feel you on that it is a bit much.
Obsession is definitely not a good thing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love a big shower. A walk in shower. My current abode has a shower/tub combo. Not bad cuz it's an old school enamel steel tub and pretty nice subway style tiling. Still, how I long for a walk in shower.

I've got a big grower. My tomato plants went insane this year. I moved them on to the covered porch once the temps hit "Surface of the sun" hot. I was amazed how the plants bounced back for a second round of fruit.

Folks, if you garden and are in the US *they might ship to Canada* RareSeeds.com is the place to stock ya garden with. Everything grew, thrived, produced and tasted amazing.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love a big shower. A walk in shower. My current abode has a shower/tub combo. Not bad cuz it's an old school enamel steel tub and pretty nice subway style tiling. Still, how I long for a walk in shower.

I've got a big grower. My tomato plants went insane this year. I moved them on to the covered porch once the temps hit "Surface of the sun" hot. I was amazed how the plants bounced back for a second round of fruit.

Folks, if you garden and are in the US *they might ship to Canada* RareSeeds.com is the place to stock ya garden with. Everything grew, thrived, produced and tasted amazing.
Oh, a walk-in shower would be glorious! With a rain shower head, like 12 inches in diameter. I stayed in a hotel that had one like that. It was heaven....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*lustful shower drooling* I've got one of those attach to the shower spout rain shower heads.. but it ain't the same.

My dream bathroom is a wet room style with a curbless walk-in shower. Maybe a built in bench seat.

And a floating toilet for easy mopping. *sigh*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Cisathickone thank you for your response here. Ya have been a gentleman all the way. :)

To answer ya question? The ladies already did a great job. I have to like the dude a very long while before I have.any idea of what he's packing. And there are so many qualities I look for and find attractive before his peen.

My boy is a shower. So for right now my answer would be shower.

If I was with a guy who was a grower and we reached a casual intimacy stage where nudity does mean at least already semi-fluffed? Then I would dig the magic trick of transformations. Like those Spiderman capsules, the ones you put in the water and it turns from a pill to a Spiderman?

Hmmm if it's a grower maybe The Hulk would be a better choice of superhero

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*lustful shower drooling* I've got one of those attach to the shower spout rain shower heads.. but it ain't the same.

My dream bathroom is a wet room style with a curbless walk-in shower. Maybe a built in bench seat.

And a floating toilet for easy mopping. *sigh*
You are so speaking my language. And the tub would be on of those spa tubs with jets. Way off in the corner. Cuz tubs are for relaxing, not cleansing. Jets to massage my aching back.

Also, I’d like a maid to clean said bathroom, if we’re putting in requests.

Reactions: lms28 and rtg

As politely as possible, it reallllllllllllllllllllly doesn't matter to me. I don't pick even casual fucks for their genitals. Plus, dicks don't tend to stay flaccid for long in intimate situations. So it matters even less. I extrapolate nothing from flaccid size. I've had sex with someone who has a micropenis. Erect size doesn't mean much to me, either. It's the person the genitals are attached to that make the difference.

I was just about to post:
Oooh, a big shower, please. Mines a pathetic electric shower, on it's last legs. We're planning to get a gas one with enough water pressure to rip a person's nipples off, but adjustable, because I would like to keep my nipples.