Photo Big/Small Boob Comparison

Ramona85

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always feel bad for girls with small boobs and who wish they had bigger one. I use to be one of them. So I know what it is like.
But on the other hand I like when women on the street look at my breast as I walk past them. lol

Reactions: wilso

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few yrs back my wife did her own, small boob/big boob comparison.(sorry no pics) when we met she had been a "B" cup for 5 yrs. had 5 bfs in the past. about 6 months or so into our relationship, she was a "C" cup. she must have been a late bloomer or all those orgasms I gave her set some hormone loose. about 1 1/2 yrs or so after we met, she had a set of "DD's". I'm a legs and ass guy, and she certainly had those, but her tits were magnificent. I remember her sitting on my cock, cradling her tits, admiring them and saying, "I never thought I would have big tits. look at them! I love them. all the good sex you give me, made them grow. thank you. some people don't recognize me. my gfs are jealous of me. me!! men stare at me/them." she was fond of going braless around the house and wearing (now) tight T-shirts that she wore before. instant hard on! my guy buddies were jealous, also.