big/small : have a guess: who has the bigger one?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would post a pic of a little man with a big penis and tall man with a little penis, or vice versa?
Now, a clever man would pick the tall man, because he would know that only a great fool would pick the short man. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the short man. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the tall man...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would post a pic of a little man with a big penis and tall man with a little penis, or vice versa?
Now, a clever man would pick the tall man, because he would know that only a great fool would pick the short man. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the short man. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the tall man...

Vizzini?

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

...But what you don't know is that he has spent several years building up an immunity to short penis.