Big Soft Penis

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I have to jump in here and give my opinion because I like looking at big soft dicks flopping. I was at the grocery store the other day and this guy was walking toward me in sweats and he had a little dick so all I saw was the head poking at me and the way the pants laid on his cock it just was obvious that it was little. In the same morning, I walked onto a different guy and he was hung, with sweats on. The view was awesome! Big long cock swinging freely in those sweats and I just wanted to grab it!

D

deleted397893

theres just something more appealing to see a big, heavy, soft cock flopping out of a pair of undies ;)

I wish I were a bit bigger soft myself. I would show my bulge as much as I could

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember a guy back in college. Huge soft cock, much bigger than mine soft. One night we decided to get them hard to see who was bigger hard. His girlfriend, who was very hot by the way, performed the honors. She got us both hard and even though he was twice my size soft, I was an inch longer and half inch thicker than him when hard. I sometimes think it would be nice to have a large soft cock, but I do like the end result of mine growing as much as it does.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
There's a feel-good factor about having a larger soft cock. Every time you make a pit stop at the loo, changing in the locker room or sporting a decent bulge at the beach or pool you do it with more confidence and pride. Unless you're shy and showing a lot in the department discomforts you.

Not that I'm large when soft... I just think it would be nice if I was. :p

B_bige4851

Just Browsing
Media
i love the fact that my soft is very big :)
its a huge confidence booster and theres nothing like whipping out a 8 inch soft at a urinal and having others see and be shocked or going to the pool in a speedo with that :)
Check my pics!

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beside being impressive, you can playfuly slap your partner in the face and say" You want some of this You know you want it.":biggrin1:

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to be rude but Mr 8 Inch your penis isnt that big flaccid or hard. These people here tend to lie. Everybody penis is amazing to them.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't mean to be rude but Mr 8 Inch your penis isnt that big flaccid or hard. These people here tend to lie. Everybody penis is amazing to them.

Really?!! Do you need your eyes checked? The dude is packin! Could be 8+ easy and super thick, what have you got to show? I think you do mean to be rude. And resentful. Lose the envy. It is unseemly, and just makes you a smaller man.

peace out, brother 8inch :cool:

Last edited:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to add my thoughts that a big SOFT penis is great to have! It's a real confidence-booster for the fortunate men who have a big soft one, and it attracts both women AND men much more than a small soft penis would.

No more being shy about changing in a men's locker room or using a public urinal with no partitions.

If I had a big SOFT penis, I would wear revealing tight jeans, and short cut-off shorts, and just try to show it off as much as I could legally get away with.

If you got it, guys, then heck.... flaunt it! :smile:

surfgar0393

Experimental Member
Media
i'm only 4.5 soft, but pretty thick and when people notice my bulge they sometimes ask if i'm having a boner and it's a little embarrasing.. unless it's someone i'd like to get with, then i'm like "no but you talking about it is giving me a semi"

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
so you'd say that on a personal level, you rely on penis size ego to compensate for the insecurity produced by the rest of your physical stature?

I'm not insecure about my build. I just recognize that I'm a lean guy and that it augments the appearance of my dick, soft or hard. And like others have said on the thread, just pullin' out a big ol' softie is a real confidence-booster because it gets attention from both men and women.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if I show or grow, but it averages out at about 6" flaccid, which means that I can stand at urinals with it hanging down and my hands on hips or in pockets. Kinda nonchalant and free'n'easy ...

Almost11inchPipe

Just Browsing
Media
I've got a really long dick soft too and while at times if I want I can make everyone stare, in the summertime especially when it's hot outside, my dick can hang longer soft than most dudes get hard and the bulge or dick line is crazy. I wear a lot of baggie clothes because I just don't think its cool in most situations to have my big dick hanging out. Don't get me wrong, in the right situation it's fine but most of the time I stuff it away.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a really long dick soft too and while at times if I want I can make everyone stare, in the summertime especially when it's hot outside, my dick can hang longer soft than most dudes get hard and the bulge or dick line is crazy. I wear a lot of baggie clothes because I just don't think its cool in most situations to have my big dick hanging out. Don't get me wrong, in the right situation it's fine but most of the time I stuff it away.
You, sir, don't deserve that dick!:tongue: