Big Soft Penis

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm almost as big soft as I am hard -- though my hard dimensions are probably only middlin' on this site (7.5 x 5.5).
Yes, the World Series is the bedroom, and being equipped there is key.
But hey, face it, in the course of any given day/week/month, there are a lot more opportunities to appear impressive soft than hard.
(Unless you spend all your time having sex, in which case, who gives a crap what your 'soft' size is ...)

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have a big softie, we will always assume it gets giant when hard. I wish I had a huge softie, just to win the gym shower Grand Prix. You know, "Look boys, Look!"

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is a male animal thing, we just try to impress, mostly other males, it might feel good, I wish I was one inch longer when soft (and hard for that matter) yet, at 5 inches soft, I'm bigger that most of my mates, and they tend to believe I have a very big dick, and who am I to let them down?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a show-er and am 5"-5.5" long soft and about 5" around usually. I like being bigger soft cause it looks impressive and it can be true that you can be bigger soft than a lot of guys are hard. also it does always show a nice bulge down my inner left thigh

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its the power factor of having a big soft one, because its more noticable in clothes, and obviously it gives you a power trip in the locker room, plus it gets wow remarks when a woman accidentally bumps it or touches it through your clothes.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The true power of a big softie is based on what everyone assumes.

An average, a penis will sometimes double in length and add another 1/2 in girth as it becomes erect.

The mind of the average person as a general rule applies the "what I have" rule to the extremely large softie. In the mind of an average person, the sight of a seven inch softie computes to a fourteen inch erection. They know it's not possible, yet, their mind still tries to play that out and this is where the fun in the "locker room wars" takes place.

In my younger and more active years sexually, I went with many men who gained very little in length when erect and yet presented with things that looked like they belonged on a bull elephant when flaccid.

If somebody said to me: "I am going to give you your choice, you can have a penis that is 3" long when flaccid and grows to 9.5 when hard OR you can have a penis that is 9.5 flaccid or hard." If my mood for entertainment and sense of humor was present, I would probably take the latter. People's own lifetime experience always paints a picture in their mind that is different than reality and that is what makes it entertaining.