Big Soft Penis

diblledabble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i too have a huge softie, i love the attention and comments i get at the urinal and naked in the locker room, i guess its man points!
a big softie gets trapped between the legs when sitting down sometimes though!

Beppe82

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do a lot of men want a big soft penis? What is so good about it?

What isn't good about it lol :D

for instance, I was playing football/soccer in a pair of gray joggers/sweatpants a few months ago, 2 women sitting and admiring the game, when I heard one of them say to the other 'have you seen the size of his cock?'

That is one advantage of having a soft 'big' penis anyway :D

Reactions: Elizabethrex

dickdick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big soft cock can be also uncomfortable.
i have usually problems with packing it in my pants when i wear thight jeans or when i pee at urinals, because it doesnt want to go out nicely.

especialy it bothers me at summer time when it is warmer ...

so there's a few disadvantages of big floppy penis too

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
big soft cock can be also uncomfortable.
i have usually problems with packing it in my pants when i wear thight jeans or when i pee at urinals, because it doesnt want to go out nicely.

especialy it bothers me at summer time when it is warmer ...

so there's a few disadvantages of big floppy penis too

Even we smaller ones have problems sometimes, but I can't imagine what you big fellows must go through.
Thanks for sharing..

B_HungDad207

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm considered to have a big penis when its soft, and I like it. It's more impressive to pull out and I LOVE the looks it gets when they see that its bigger soft then alot of men are hard ( from both men and woman ).

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
seconding the "an erect penis is what you share with someone, a soft penis is what you share with the world"

I'm 6~"+ soft and I wouldn't give it up for anything, especially the whole "im bigger soft than you are hard", thing. It's absolutely a power trip and a lot of fun, it looks better in and out of clothes, its nice to have a flop, its good for ego.

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
Agree with most of these comments - it takes some "adjustment" some times cause it can get in the way. Being close to 7" soft on a good day though there's nothing better than hauling it out to pee or at the gym locker room and introducing it to the world. Surprisingly though a big soft cock doesn't always "bulge" like most think - it's normally stuffed down. My cock is mostly visible if I'm freeballing then you get more outline, etc.

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about envy. If you pull a big one out at the urinal and the guy standing next to you is much smaller, he will probably try to hide inside the urinal to finish peeing so you won't see what he hasn't got. It's nice to just stand back and watch them wish they were you.

cassiodoro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think showed big soft penis are a gently way to communicate to other male why theyr womem or wifes sometimes seem to be so mystic ... Preahaps theyr women are thincking about other massive bigger men ?

gapartyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's all about envy. If you pull a big one out at the urinal and the guy standing next to you is much smaller, he will probably try to hide inside the urinal to finish peeing so you won't see what he hasn't got. It's nice to just stand back and watch them wish they were you.

I'm always that guy who stand a bit back at football games just for the looks... I'll shake it a few extra times just to tease ppl... major turn on!!!