Big Steve

dxxdxx

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a big guy. My cock only reaches to about 6 and half inches. I never though I'd meet anyone like Steve.

I was out on a work night's out. Just sitting round, drinking and having fun. I was looking forward to getting drunk and having a laugh with the boys and girls I worked with. And then one of my workmates introduced me to Steve. He was a big bloke, 6ft 4 in his stocking feet and really handsome. He had the kind of eyes you could lose yourself in. All the people I work with know I'm gay so staring at him wasn't a big issue. But he was really fine.

I watched and watched and watched him. I'm sorry to say that when he went for a piss I followed him. He'd gone to the toilet before me and I went and stood next to him a the urinals. He was already pissing. I could hear that he had a big cock. And when I went to piss I saw it. It was like an elephant as he was swinging it round. He loooked me in the eyes while he was pissing and I didn't know what to do. He looked at my cock and chuckled before shaking his dick off and walking away.

I'm not very good at flirting with guys but then he came up to me. I was a little embarrassd. He knew I'd seen him and he knew I wanted him.

"I'm Steve by the way. I saw you looking"
I apologised. I was just looking elsewhere and couldn't take my eyes offf your cock. It's quite big.
"It is quite big. Do you think you can take it?"
And then I looked him in the eyes and would bend over for him. Hot hot hot!

He invited me back to his. I waa a little bit scared. I knew he would ruin me but wanted to go back.
He told me he'd be gentle. He told me he'd be considerate.
He wasn't
We kissed and I told him how much I enjoyed spending time with him.
And then he fucked me.

He apologised before he stuck his huge cock in me.
And he bent me over and fucked me.
It really hurt. And he rammed it in again and again.
I was standing against the wall, when he stood up
And my feet left the floor
Suspended on his cock as he rammed and rammed it home....

Reactions: JSF777 and TonyFDF

dxxdxx

Experimental Member
Media
So I was there with my face pushed against the tiles of the bathroom. Steve reached round and I felt his hand grab me under my groin. He then had something to hold while he made me feel every inch of him. He was good. He'd obviously done this many times before. He would pull out his massive cock so only the tip of his glans was in me before gripping my pelvis hard and pushing his cock in almost to the balls.
I still was nowhere near the floor and was unable to push against like I knew I could. I could feel some part of my arse was blocking him so I tilted my pelvis and I was able to take all of him.

I'd been fucked by hung men before but this didn't even come close. He was making me let him own me. And he knew exactly what he was doing.

I still can't believe how strong he was. How he was able to lift me off my feet and fuck me balls deep. He was just lifting me on and off his fat cock and really didn't care if it hurt. He obviously knew he was hurting me and even though I'm not that vocal when I'm being fucked he made me yell on occasion. Not that it made any difference to him.

I could feel he was on the verge. He was just fucking me harder and harder and his already huge fat cock was swelling in my arse.

'Where do you want it?' he asked

I thought for a minute. Did I want him to pound me til he shot his load up my arse?
Or did I want it elsewhere?

I eventually decided I wanted him all over my face.
Steve agreed. He wanted to cum right in my mouth.

He pushed and pushed harder. And then he put me down and gestured for me to get down on my knees. There was no chance for him to put on a condom so he was offering me his big cock which had been up my very clean arse. I sucked and gagged. He pulled his cock out and twatted me about the face with it. I looked up and saw the happiness in his eyes as he leant back before slapping his 3 inch bell end in my face and forcing it in my throat. I could see he needed to come and I was already sticky from him fucking me.

He looke deeply into my eyes and pushed his arsecock into my mouth. I resisted like any man would before licking his cock from the top right down to his balls. He smiled and pushed his big cock into my face. I couldn't take how wide it was but he didn't give a shit. He just kept smiling and pushing. I gave in and opened my throat. I couldn't breathe much but he just kept pushing his hot salty cock down my throat.

Eventually he gave in. Steve's cock was already halfway to my vocal cords. As he came I felt like I was drowning and pulled away. He came in my throat and nearly choked me, in my mouth so I could taste his his thick salty cum and in my face. I objected that he'd come in my face. He gave me another of his smiles, slapped his cummy cock round my face and threw me his number.

Reactions: JSF777

kv78704

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fuck that this is a hot story, just wish you would have described how massive it was