Big Teen Dick Pics- Showing my face for the first time!

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
Hello all!
You may have seen my pics already in my other threads or my gallery, but I recently decided I was ok with showing my face a bit. Thought you would like to see. Reply to this thread and/or send a message or comment if it's something you'd like to see more of (or less of, I suppose).
Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: shane7418

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn stud, how did someone so young get a cock so big? Walk proud my man walk proud!:smile:

musictomyears

1st Like
Media
Hi Crazy...I read your other thread about trying to lose your virginity. The pictures in this thread confirm that you are (in my opinion) extremely good looking in every possible way (awesome face, hairy, massive hung, sideburns/beard, etc.). If I saw you somewhere, I would be interested immediately! However, I would be afraid to approach you because you seem to be too far out of my league...too handsome/too much of a stud...to be interested in someone who is average/old like me (I realize that you are straight and wouldn't be interested in another guy anyway). I think you have it all in the looks department. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Rick

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fantastic photo's ! Well lit, well hung and well done.
They lead me to your Video, and I would like to comment but couldn't find a comments/reply box....
I'm sure you've learned a lot from it, and they will keep getting better.