Big Teen Dick Pics- Showing my face for the first time!

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. I did not expect this level of response! Thanks everyone. If you liked these pics you should check my profile or my other past threads in show offs- this is the most recent one where I will go back to posting my new stuff (just because it won't all have my face in it so I would feel weird posting it here).
Thank you guys all so much. I'm so glad you like the pics :)

Nice! Great pics. Totally completes the picture. Lose the shirt and show your abs off too! Always nice!

logan673

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
incredible pics

Hello all!
You may have seen my pics already in my other threads or my gallery, but I recently decided I was ok with showing my face a bit. Thought you would like to see. Reply to this thread and/or send a message or comment if it's something you'd like to see more of (or less of, I suppose).
Thanks!

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
Wow- thanks everyone!
So I know I said I'd go back to posting on the other thread, but that one is kind of dying and I don't want to make another new one so I'll just post here even if they don't show my face :)

Without further ado, here are four new pics- two semi and two hard. Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

Texomen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice wide dick head and handsome face. Thanks for sharing so us non-premium dudes can see your tool and face.