Big Teen Dick Pics- Showing my face for the first time!

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, thanks everyone! It's really nice to hear from all of you, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the new batch of pics.

Nice pics! Love the circ line and the thickness. What are the dimensions, btw?

Last time I checked it was about 8.25x6.25, though I am admittedly terrible at measuring. It's a bitch for guys that curve upward!

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you have a great dick.. like several other comments I would love to see you soft and I also like to see some pics of you that are well not so close up .. as I dont want to have a skewed view of dick.. BTW you are one handsome guy

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, some more new pics! One hard pic, and three semi/soft ones. Comment and/or message if you like them, or if you don't! These are all up in my albums now, along with my many other pics. Hope you enjoy.

love the first pic feels if your down about to suck cock looking up to see you

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello all!
You may have seen my pics already in my other threads or my gallery, but I recently decided I was ok with showing my face a bit. Thought you would like to see. Reply to this thread and/or send a message or comment if it's something you'd like to see more of (or less of, I suppose).
Thanks!

wow i love cock and face pics the angle is so hot. wow i feel i am about to take that cock and eat it and looking up to see your face is just so hot