Big Testicles lots of pain

Stormyjjl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Every guy knows that when you get hit in the NUTs its painful!! But for me if i tap mines even lightly it hurts. I can't let people play with them durring sex with there hands or mouth. Sometimes if i sit wrong they will get crunched by my jeans (BTW they aren't tight Jeans) and i will have to stand up and take a breather becuase it feels like i got kicked in the balls. Does anyone else have this problem and is there anything i can do?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Other than the obvious of underwear with a pouch that gently holds them up (boxers serve no purpose at all for this), I don't know anything to suggest, it's similar with me but probably less extreme.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had that problem, but if they're that sensitive I'd go see a Urologist and have things checked out.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having sensitive testicles is a normal thing. Having painfull testicles isn’t normal. Just check them carefully your self. If you can’t touch them without pain you should go to an urologist as soon as possible. Wearing underwear with pouches to keep them in front of your legs instead of between your thighs is good but even then they should not cause the pain you describe.​

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Stormyjjl

You're already in receipt of some good advice.

If you have very large balls it's essential to find clothing that will support you, hold your testes away from your legs, and that won't cramp them. If I don't support mine, or for some reason my clothing is too tight, I can be in a lot of trouble with aching balls and crotch muscles, and a lot of soreness from the friction. I wear a jock which has extra room in the pouch, but boxerbriefs may work for you.

But if the right undergear doesn't sort it, you need to take medical advice.

HorseHungHouseHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I, too, have a problem with big, low-hanging balls. I have sat on them more times than I care to remember! It is very painful. The same holds true for my sons.

We always wear briefs. CK seem to have the nicest pouch. We are all very slim, so we buy several sizes larger and tailor them.

Hope this helps.

Have them checked out first, face to face with an experienced person... if it doesn't feel healthy it probably isn't. You can share that advice here, if still uncomfortable.

Me: I feel 'injured' when my excessively strained testicles are pressed.

tef4622

Just Browsing
Media
hey stormy i would definately see a dr asap because just to make sure you dont have testicular cancer as i have had .i am a 2 yr cancer survivor.please look in my posts that i have made ,might save your life.....

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have the problem of extremely big testicles and I can agree with all that others have written. Mine are so large and the sac correspondingly so that it is possible for a "growth" to hide for a while. So frequent self examination is required. I know this from experience. Because mine are so large, a few years ago they were able to "hide" a mass nearly the size of a tennis ball until I discovered it one morning. It is true. Your heart really does skip a beat. It has not been there a few days before but now it was. I dropped everything on my normal schedule and was outside my doctors office when the door opened that morning. Fortunately, a simple exam in a darkened room with a flashlight revealed that light passed through it, and it was therefore benign. My heart restarted and it was amazing how long you can go without a heartbeat or breathing. LOL The medical term is a spermicile. It was explained to me that my body was making so much fluid, that it needed another place to store it all, so it created one. That was what the first doctor told me. He also told me to have more sex and see a urologist if I wanted it removed. Yes, I did, so after a few hours of research I made an appointment to get on the schedule of a board certified urologist, who was on the local medical school faculty, had been practising for over 30 years, and was the senior partner in the largest urology clinic west of the MS river. He examined me within a week and actually found that one spermicile and several smaller ones, and then a week later the spermiciles were removed. The positive thing was that I learned to check myself daily, and that I now see the urologist for an annual checkup with him.
I have always had the problems of sitting and clothing and it being very apparent, despite my best efforts and camoflage with clothing and such, that I have extremely big balls, and I have the problems of keeping them, safe, warm, and dry like others. How I sit and other things are rote to me and automatically done. Still, I did learn you have to check them often and well and be diligent about that too.
My best to all.

Ben

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every guy knows that when you get hit in the NUTs its painful!! But for me if i tap mines even lightly it hurts. I can't let people play with them durring sex with there hands or mouth. Sometimes if i sit wrong they will get crunched by my jeans (BTW they aren't tight Jeans) and i will have to stand up and take a breather becuase it feels like i got kicked in the balls. Does anyone else have this problem and is there anything i can do?

Stormy, I can relate. I would suggest that you absolutely make sure you have plenty of room in your jeans or what ever kind of pants you wear. And if youve been wearing boxers throw them out, they dont hold anything up. Sounds like you need some support like a good sized pouch that keeps your balls out of harms way. Breifs or boxer breifs with a pouch or even an old fashion jock strap. As far as sex, well they might just have to hang on for the ride.