Big thanks to Mark

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I´d like to say a big thanks to Mark for all his work with the LPSG site. As a long term member of the group I remember how we kept changing sites and urls as soon as the number of members grew and the server couldn´t cope with the increased traffic. It wasn´t until Mark took over that we were able to keep the url and all of the members in the same place.
Mark has done a fantastic job of keeping the site up and running and will be greatly missed when he moves on to his future projects.
I want to wish Mark the best of luck and at the same time that whoever takes over after Mark allows the site to be the truly unique web site it is today.
Thank you very much.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd second everything that jumbo has said. I've been a member of LPSG since it's very early days...maybe 7 years or so, and the work Mark has done here has taken the site from strength to strength. We'll miss you big buddy but thank you for everything you've done here.

cheers

Dillon

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first I couldn't believe when I read it....
Thank you for everything Mark! Without you I would never have met so many nice people I didn't know before and surely not so many who can talk so offensive about this "thing".
Thank you very much for all and hopefully you will not leave us "completly".
I mean stay in contact with us ;) !!!

All the very best !!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Mark,

Though I have been here all together for about 3 years, I have felt very welcomed and I have truly enjoyed the intelligent conversation and friendships made here at the site. I wish you the best on your auction and in your new life's direction.

naughty

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hoping beyond hope that it's premature, I wish you all the best, too, Mark. I expect that our old buddy Finedessert is applauding you from above, too. We're all going to watch your E-Bay page with trepidation, though, dreading the sound of that other shoe dropping.

Too bad we can't all get together and incorporate. I'll be glad to invest my life savings of $1.67 for a share of a share.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just wanted to add my thanks as well...relatively a newbie here, but have enjoyed my time here...thanks to Mark for putting it all together and managing it so well.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to say "Thank You" for having me on LPSG. "Thank You" for founding such a group in the first place. When I first came on here, I thought that people were going to give me a lot of trouble. I was actually surprised that people on here were by far the nicest and most cordial. I really think that this site is better than www.gay.com. I hope that your new future endeavors are more exciting and fulfilling. I hope you have a splendid holiday. Thanks for putting up with me for the few months I have been on here.

Invisibleman

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought about doing this as soon as I saw the for sale message. I want to say thank you for having such a brain child. It has ben so helpful to read all the threads that were pertinant to me and my life. It was a saving grace inmany ways as well as fun. It was also the fuel for many a HARD-ON which was kind of hard not happen when rerading and posting. I due hope that whoever buys the sit maintains it with the dignity which you tried to uphold. Having bben through about four or five formats you depart after all the quirks are ironed out.

Good luck and with much gratitude,

Thank you;)

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am relatively new member here but stumbled across the site a while back. Really enjoy the site and all the people here are great. Good luck on the auction

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mark, you've made this a special place for so many of us. I will sincerely miss you and the integrity with which you have run this site. You will be missed sorely, I hope your other projects appreciate you as much as we do here.

Much love and wishes for continued successes. Jana

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you Mark for creating LPSG, it has been a feat on your behalf that everyone (the members, that is) have come to enjoy. I really do hope you move on to bigger and better projects - and become very rich and famous in the process. ;) Although I didn't know you personally, but, because of the great effort you put into the forum, I'll miss you. Again, Thank you Mark. Thank you very much.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jumbo747jet said:
I´d like to say a big thanks to Mark for all his work with the LPSG site. As a long term member of the group I remember how we kept changing sites and urls as soon as the number of members grew and the server couldn´t cope with the increased traffic. It wasn´t until Mark took over that we were able to keep the url and all of the members in the same place.
Mark has done a fantastic job of keeping the site up and running and will be greatly missed when he moves on to his future projects.
I want to wish Mark the best of luck and at the same time that whoever takes over after Mark allows the site to be the truly unique web site it is today.
Thank you very much.

Yeah! Thanks Mark. For all your hard work, you get a free blow job coupon. Expires 12/20/05. LOL!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
MisterMark said:
You're all very welcome. I really enjoyed running the show for the last 4 years. :)
Mark, thanks for what you have done for many of us. This was a large penis support group and became more than that. I learned that all men have issues with their penis. It is what defines us. I never thought that guys might be embarassed over having one too big. I found out I was average when I thought I was not. I admitted my size in pubic and the big guys gave the most moral support. And I was my real self here. It has been a blessing

Wish you the best.
God Bless,

Freddie

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mark, wherever you go and whatever you do, may you have nothing but happiness and success!

Thanks for making LPSG the incredible place that it is.

B-man