big thick cock in dorm room

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dont post pics unless i have permission from the girl.. I'm trying!!!

Wow. You know, I have to give you MAD props for being a good guy. I mean, a lot of guys I know wouldn't give two shits about the girl's permission. So yeah, kudos to you for being awesome, lol.

Oh, and I share the sentiments of everyone else in this thread; your dick is incredible, haha.

Last edited:

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. You know, I have to give you MAD props for being a good guy. I mean, a lot of guys I know wouldn't give two shits about the girl's permission. So yeah, kudos to you for being awesome, lol.

Oh, and I share the sentiments of everyone else in this thread; your dick is incredible, haha.

Thanks a lot man.. It sucks cause I have some incredibly hot pictures of me and my ex-gf. But I wouldnt feel right putting them up. hopefully I can convince my current lady to do a lil photoshoot :)

pete543

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guarantee you if i lived in that dorm my gf would be stopping by your room once in a while

pete543

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
make sure you get some of the freshman girls who still have bfs in their hometown to come there.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont post pics unless i have permission from the girl.. I'm trying!!!
Wow. You know, I have to give you MAD props for being a good guy. I mean, a lot of guys I know wouldn't give two shits about the girl's permission. So yeah, kudos to you for being awesome...
FYI, it's also worth noting to everyone, that B_I6 is not just a good guy, but doing the right thing. Posting photos without someone's consent, especially those where the other person is identifiable, is against the Terms of Service (ToS) here, and can directly effect your membership.

In non-Mod-related news... HOT pics, B_I6. :wink: