Big tits? Not now I'll take the small ones...

biefstuk

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely bigger is better for me, I like a bit of sag too, they look so womanly. I find girls are pert and chirpy, women are curvy and sensual.

For me, one of the most exciting feelings is having a wonderful pair of voluptuous breasts wrapped around me. Watching my cock appear out the top of her cleavage to be licked by her soft, wet tongue. It's something special only the bigger girls can do.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good example of the kind of tits I like are stacked on this girl named Charlotte Ayanna. She was in this movie called Dancing at the Blue Iguana. Kind of a little known film done about strippers also starring Daryl Hannah and Sandra Oh. Anyway even though her tits are fake, they are really nice fakes but thats not what does it for me. They just look so damn good. Great color and shape and capped with these pink little nipples that I have a hard time looking at without imagining me sucking on them heh. It doesnt hurt that shes basically got all the looks I die for in general in a woman. Great hair, eyes, lips, neck, stomach et all hehe. Thing is its not really the size that gets me. Just the shape and look of them. If they were smaller and looked that way I'd have the same reaction. Anyway, I could probably fall for this girl hard assuming she didnt have a hagish personality. I could even overlook the fact that she was mostly naked half the time on screen ;)

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That's not true at all, smaller girls can do it, but why anyone would want to I fail to understand :)

The big titted women I've been with all wanted to titty fuck me. I didn't have to ask for any of them. One told me she got off on it and that's why she liked doing it so much. More power to her, I say. :smile:

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why indeed though I can see a few guys on here being able to get both at the same time heh ;)

And I like blowjobs but I just dont cum very easily from them.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loooove smaller chested women, always have!

Big boobs and obvious cleavage is a very feminine thing, and does indeed appeal to me on a level, but its the girls with the smaller tits that really seem to catch my eye and...other body parts ;)

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will have to go with smaller breasts. An added benefit IMO, is that like good wine, they age much better. ;)

biefstuk

Experimental Member
Media
Why do you ask it like that Spoiled Princess? It sounds like you are being judgemental rather than inquisitive.

I love to fuck large voluptuous breasts.... AND I love blowjobs too!

I don't think they need to be mutually exclusive.

But if I were to have the choice, I'd take the woman with D+ every time because she can offer me that extra option in the mix that smaller women can't.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it's been bought up with groups of friends and on here the general consensus with a few exceptions seems to be why would anyone prefer that over a blow job.

I also have real trouble being pushed over the edge with blow jobs (I can count the times on one hand). Titty fucking is 100% guaranteed... It's weird but I have always been this way, even though a good blow job may be the best feeling a woman can give.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer smller breasts. I would say 32a - 34b is my prefered range. Smaller breasts tend to sag less with age. My wife is a has ranged from 34b to 36c and i definantly prefer the smaller. Just enough to fil the hand is perfect. Think Kink is perfect. I also like the piercing.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like nice sized breasts. The main thing is if she is self conscience about the size, that's a turn off. I wouldn't want someone that gets upset if I glance and another woman's chest.

Breast size (proportion to the rest of the body) is mostly genetic. I think overall physical shape is much more important than breast size.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love boobs. i tend to find the smaller ones more attractive. not too small, but not big either.

...like mine. :smile:

i'm more of an ass person though. i love a nice, round ass. something i can grab. :cool: