Big tits

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I got huge ones.. 44DD.. in profile.. which reminds me.. we shud make a thread.. whose got the nicest set of tits on the site :biggrin1: my pics are in my profile

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big tits are like big dicks: I can like them or not depending on the person attached.

My preference, with tits, is that they be natural and somewhere between grapefruit and cantaloupe sized. Smaller than that is still good, especially if they've got big nipples. Bigger than that makes it seem less likely that they are natural, and I tend to find them less appealing natural or not.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me 100 % el naturel'...:biggrin1: and I agree.. fake tits are ugly expecailly if they are too big and their is no question at all that they are fake.. Major turn off

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been relatively small breasted for the majority of my life, I never really appreciated bigger boobs until I lost a lot of weight & got left with a decent set! Mine may not be that big in comparison to many others but I love 'em all the same!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been relatively small breasted for the majority of my life, I never really appreciated bigger boobs until I lost a lot of weight & got left with a decent set! Mine may not be that big in comparison to many others but I love 'em all the same!

Oh they look pretty big from here! Nice, suckable nipples, too. :up:

sorbas

Just Browsing
Media
I adore them, big breasts are a good reason for waking up every morning, you don't know when you will meet the next big pair of tits:smile::smile: Congratulations you girls, you make my day. :smile::smile:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
GOOD GOD You're boobs are perfect!!! My hard on salutes you!!

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love those breasts, I am sure you are happy with them, aren't you??:wink::wink:
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Yeah!......LOL....I can't get enough of 'em....play with 'em all the time since the hubby isn't as facinated with them.